Final Fantasy III Cheats and Trainer for Steam

The trainer doesnt work… Tried everything and even followed the info (hints) next to the cheats itself…

going to check it out

@metsuevil @gandalfx @Vampiricsloth @millyverse @kaotics2075 Fixed!

Gonna test it out, gonna let you know if anything doesnt work, thanks for the reply

1 Like

alright i ran some tests seems like the job level doesnt work still unless im doing it wrong, the gold doesnt add. did a few random battles to test unlimited hp and 1 hit kills didnt work.

for the job lvl i followed the instructions given i chose the character i want to lvl up the job, execute the increase job, hit back out of the menu then hit status again - dont know if this is the correct way to do it, please let me know if im doing it wrong.

yeah I confirm it doesn’t work, give me a a few mins, I got to release the update once again

1 Like

thanks again

1 Like

@metsuevil @gandalfx @Vampiricsloth @millyverse @kaotics2075

Erase this folder C:\Users\YOU\AppData\Roaming\Infinity\App\trainers
and restart infinity :stuck_out_tongue:

i have to break it to ya reppin, but its still not working T.T

I went to that directory and did not see that dll file. Do I need to update Infinity?

Try once again guys, @gandalfx try to erase the whole trainers folder

and make sure to launch the game via launcher first (before pressing play on infinity)!

1 Like

Awesome. Thanks for fixing it. It works great now.

1 Like

I was wondering if the job leveling was fixed to where to game recognized it, or if there was a work around to be able to get credit for maxing all jobs with all characters

Edit: I either derped and missed 1 level on one of someones jobs or I figured it out :stuck_out_tongue: But what I did was back all the jobs down to 98 and then just did the goblin trick to get each of them back to 99 and made sure that they were adjusted before moving on to the next set of jobs.

And also after many many hours of farming the dragons in ??? I have come to the conclusion that green dragons suck and many think of a way to up the random battle rate.

First and for most, wonderful trainer - thank you for your efforts! I’m struggling a little with the Job level feature. I can easily raise and lower job levels using your wonderful tool, but I don’t believe it is reflecting the proper stats and MP that they should be. I’ve tried the lvl 98, then naturally bring them up to level 99. This activated the achievement - awesome! However, my suspicion about the stats was confirmed when I used the trainer to level up the onion knight. Level 99, mp is less than half what it should be, and all stats are still stuck at 8 (should all be 99 at level 99). Any thoughts?

1 Like

Hey @truecyan2, I’ll check it out in a few days :stuck_out_tongue:

PS: Thanks a bunch!

It’s not letting me open the game anymore

That most likely wouldn’t be a wemod issue, I would verify game files using steam and make sure nothing has been corrupted :+1:

1 Like

I can open it on Steam but not through WeMod

Hey i cant get the any of the mods to work for this game using wemod i hear the sounds but nothing works

Where is your copy of the game from? :slightly_smiling_face: