Final Fantasy III Cheats and Trainer for Steam

2 Likes

The Final Fantasy III trainer has been updated!

Changes:

• Add customizable speed
  • Minor bug fixes

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

1 Like

keep up the good work @REPPiN

1 Like

Hi, first of all thanks for the trainer.

Anyway it’s not working for me and I was wondering if anyone could help me with it.

I launch the game through the Infinity tool, then I press the keys to toggle the cheats (I even hear the activation sound effect) but nothing happens ingame, they just won’t work.

I run the tool as administrator and I’ve also given the whole Infinity folder an exception on my AntiVirus. I don’t know what’s not connecting here.

Please help me if you know how.

@swalhal Fixing!

PS: it may take some time though, stay patient please!

Need personal tester, subscription cost 4,99 for a month :wink:

Ill test it if you need it

1 Like

@MrPrecise Hit me up on steam!

2 Likes

Damn u release my full name :open_mouth:
I gonna get doxed

1 Like

@swalhal everything is fixed!

Not having any luck getting this one to work. Keeps telling me I don’t have the 64 bit version.

@Crusek try now

Works Great. Thank you good sir!

1 Like

Good evening, class.

Sorry for my English.

I wanted to know how it works, because the hotkeys are not picking up and the button to increase the jobs and to have money are not going too

So I used the trainer to raise a scholar to level 99, but my MP doesn’t increase. I have checked the status screen and it shows scholar as lvl 99. I tried fighting, resting, and entering/exiting towns, but nothing has worked. Any ideas? Thanks in advance!

@Brenna4Sided https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7srqBtS2W-M

Thanks for your reply. So is the only way to make it work by using the infinite MP? I was hoping to just have the number of MP for the job at level 99. If that doesn’t work, that’s OK, too. Thanks again!

for some reason the codes wont turn on for my game

None of the codes are working. It makes the noise for the toggling, but nothing happens in game. Also turning on the unlimited mp crashes the game.

Hi, i dont know why there is no changes when i use the cheats, and i have a big error message with command failure and java script error, and when i use the Mp and Hp cheats the game craches, when i use the commands i always have the sound but 0 changes, please help

It should work, I’ve just tested it.
Are you guys using the steam version of the game? @Patchenko @danteredstone @pawsy