Final Fantasy VI Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Hi,
It could be nice to have a “Max quantity to all object” or any infinite object command, could be very useful for object like ribbon ?

Infinite Items would be another good one.

How do we refresh the menu?

So kinda a big problem. Was using the save anywhere for the tower of Magi (Fanatics’ Tower) and i beat it, got back outside, and found the airship had disappeared… did a little research it looks like someone else had this problem as well when using that cheat. Help? I really don’t want to re do all this stuff again.

So on the up-side I was able to continue my quest, However I had to user Cheat engine to turn myself into a ship, just to get out of the locked area of the Tower of Magi. I’ve taken a break from it for now, but for those that do run into the same issues, There is a Cheat table for to help fix it… I guess. :slight_smile:

Same with me… Everything works cept the HP thingy… I keep dying fast!!

Same happens with me, goes to double digits then I die… Im at World of Ruin, near NARSHE and I keep dying like crazy… I’m at Level 38. The code is driving me nuts LOL

The HP cheat doesn’t always work. Please fix it.

Where is this cheat table? The airship disappears when I land. I can’t finish the game now.

http://fearlessrevolution.com/viewtopic.php?t=341 This is where I found it.

the infinite hp doesnt work all the time is there an option of pressing a button to refil hp

For some reason the unlimited mp is dropping down to 1 mp after cure spells please fix

yeah, I’ll work on it asap

Sept 2018. New to this app, but I tested it on several other games and it works just fine with all of those, FF6 is the only one I’ve encountered that isn’t working. Am I doing something wrong? The cheats SAY they are running… but in game the effects do not show up (like inf hp or save anywhere or no random encounters…all show on…but none actually working).Any help would be appreciated.

I have the Wemod app set to run as admin and I cleared the app data folder as well.

I run Win7 Ultimate 64bit. AMD 4.0ghz 8 core with 16gb Corsair DDR3 (factory oc) 2133mhz ram and a AMD RX-480 8gb video card.

I tested the Wemod app on Middle Earth: Shadows of Mordor, Batman Arkham Knight, 2 of the Saints Rows and FF13-2 and it worked just fine on all of those…

1 Like

This trainer has to be fixed yet

hp cheat still down

I know this is probably a shot in the dark and you have moved onto other projects but is there any chance of this being updated? I recently started this game and have loved the cheats for the most part, but the hit on health/healing back up can be a little annoying. I wonder if there is a way to change that to be invulnerable, or if there can be a “one hit kill” added quickly? I got to a part that has a time crunch, and enemies that I can’t defeat in the time provided, so I’m kind of stuck. Unable to grind up levels at this part of the story. I would appreciate anything you can give me, thanks so much!

Hi Reppin, your trainers have saved me a lot of time in beating FFIII and got me halfway through Locke’s first scenario in the World of Balance in FFVI. However, today, 25 September 2019, I have found that the unlimited HP cheat is not working. Has anybody else reported this glitch? No Random Battles was also inoperative. The only cheat that was working for me today was Save Everywhere.

I hope that this is a temporary glitch that can be resolved quickly. I realize that you probably have a real 9-to-5 like the rest of us, so I will be patient.

Thanks!

The Final Fantasy VI cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Unlimited Health cheat added
  • Unlimited Gils cheat added

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

The Final Fantasy VI cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

1 Like