FINAL FANTASY VII EVER CRISIS Cheats and Trainer for Steam

I’ll show it again:
Same solo content, same team, same boss, same skill, same everything. The difference is ONLY that I have mods turned on or off.
Damage without mods
Damage with mods

what mods do you have turned on?, when i turn on Super Damage i do 9999999

I just tried this and it works. I think I somehow misunderstood the settings on the mod and gave enemies godmode.

Im so sorry lol

They network individual character total damage and max damage on solo battles now @FLiNG

@FLiNG the game has been updated to 1.9.0 and some of the cheat’s didnt work as intended , please update the trainer thank you very much

Currently, it’s in the testing queue. Once testing is completed and issues are identified, it will be considered for the creator queue if an update is needed.

game keeps crashing during new solo event hopefully mods update to be compatible with new update soon

Crash solo? If so it is an online event and the mods won’t work.

crash is server-side component
even solo it cannot be cheated

Those Type of events are ONLINE BASED! So in short these mods only work on the Offline Events. So anything in RED Borders is Online Server Detection AKA Crash Events the mods won’t work on the Last Mission

1 Like

Can i use on story mode too? is safe?

It is intended for single-player, yeah, and stay away from multiplayer/online mode, and you’ll be fine.

I’d just tried running the game from wemod and it’s not working, wemod’s button which normally says “play” now says “Install for free” which is strange since I’ve changed nothing and it was working just fine yesterday. Anyone has a solution?

Bonjour,
J’ai effectué les tours en solo donc je ne crains rien par rapport à steam ? pas de risque de banne ? s’il vous plait merci :slight_smile: fonctionne super bien bon boulot :slight_smile:

Hi. Sure, as long as you stay in single-player mode, you’ll be okay.

1 Like

Super merci à vous pour votre réponse ! :grin::grin::+1:t2:Après quasiment 600 heures de jeux j’en avais marre de bloquer sur les tours, j’étais plus trop loin de la fin. Aucun regret pour ce mod j’économiserai de l’argent loll

1 Like

WELL unfortunately I forgot to turn this off before entering a coop match tonight, so I guess I’ll let everyone know if that gets me banned lmao.

well i have to ask I used the mod …in golden bomb, sooooooooo, Will my name appear in a probable rank? even in single player mode? cuz yes, I will stop playing now…

ok… now i have sure…