Final Fantasy VII Remake Intergrade Cheats and Trainer for Epic Games

Will there ever be a way to make the motorcycle not lose hp when you are battling with them? The trainer is awesome regardless, just was curious about that part.

2 Likes

God I hope so…

Unlimited SP breaks the game when reloading a save, loading a save, or hitting continue from the main menu.
@FLiNG

Proof:

I was wondering if there was a way to make some mods that effect fort condor in the Yufei DLC, if not that’s cool. fc isn’t that hard just be fun to have some unlimited summon ability or magics.

just a friendly suggestion for our awesome Modder team =)

1 Like

you just have to keep using it after you did the first time. or earn the points till there legit again. at least that was how i worked around it.

Please add cheat for all minigames it would be much appreciated. Thank you.

4 Likes

I hope your trainer will be updated for Steam, thanks

Trainer works with Steam version. Just open local file and drop the .exe into WeMod.

I have an cheat suggestion for both the epic and steam versions:
SP multiplier. Starting out at X1, and stretching to X50.
Since unlimited SP can glitch out and leave players with negative SP, even when turning unlimited SP back on. I figured a multiplier would be the easiest, and more permanent, workaround. Now players would be able to get all the SP needed for their weapons just from leveling up, making Unlimited SP having a workaround and minimized risk of negative SP…

We could even add in stat modifiers that can be permanently saved via a (SET) button, from HP and Mana, to Strength and other stats.
The maximum limit on stats is around 9 trillion followed by all 9’s if you use an cheat-gear modset. So don’t worry about the max limit cap for quite a while. You can test that stat limit with an cheat gear called a Byukuo. This quintuples HP / MP, and maxes out all other stats, by using that you can measure an stats modifier, and from there, players can set up custom preferences.

I also encourage if adding a stat modifier table, having it also be able to go negative.
You want to be a physical glass cannon? Boom: 9 trillion all 9’s ATK and Negative 9 trillion all 9’s DEF. Simply type out the amount, then click SET.

Will there be any update on the SP glitch and maybe adding anything for minigames?