FINAL FANTASY XII THE ZODIAC AGE Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Currently this cheat doesnt work. hp goes down super dmage doesnt work
isnt charge mp all dont work

i found super damage seems to only work for the knight and only the one handed sword. the unlimited licenses keeps making me back out and back in every time i buy a lisense as the 9999 goes away after one purchase, everything else worked nicely

2 Likes

Is it possible to do something about the chain counter and steal percentages? I love your work. All the cheats are working great and makes playing much easier. Thank you.

I just test the speedgame up/down, and didnt like, but now i cant get off this ā€¦

I already uninstalled wemod, deleted my save files, restart windows, reinstall the game ( ffxii tza on steam ) and yet my game is ā€œbrokenā€ with the speed changes ā€¦

How can i play my game again ? :frowning:

One curious thing is ā€¦ if i disable v-sync , the bug that wemod brought to the game doesnt happen ā€¦
also if i use windowed mode, tha game run on the right speed also ā€¦

Any fix?

Try using the cheatā€™s slider to set the game back to its default speed.
I have no idea what the default is since Iā€™m not a Final Fantasy fan, but Iā€™m sure you can find out on Google, or perhaps by searching this thread using the search tool in the top-right. :slight_smile:

in this cheat can get chance 100% loot steal /drop or not ? i just want this :frowning:

• We Need Break Limit ( STR/HP ) ,Of Fixed Attack 9999
  • Max Stats 255 All .
  • Invisble Charcters .

Thank You

pouvez vous mettre mod tout les equipement pour xbox merci

the unlimited health has issues when taking massive damage. and when I do bubble to double HP and activate unlimited HP it goes back down to its lower value. any chance we can get support for bubble to raise our total HP so i can survive those attacks? thanks

Please Improve the Unlimited Licenses Points they go away after use.
(1) suggestion Unlimited Clan points
(2) suggestion safer Unlimited Items Code lol it freezes sometimes

Thanks for the great cheats

1 Like

Super Damage doesnā€™t work

2 Likes

the super damage doesnā€™t work either

2 Likes

the mods doesnā€™t seem to work. pls update.

1 Like

mods need updated and new ones added super damage does not work unlimited license points resets to 0 after one use and you have to go back out of license board and then back in for in to reset to 9999. things i feel should be added rare armor weapons shields accessories unlimited clan pointsā€¦unlimited items works the mega xp works i get alot of xp from that. aside from that maybe something new and cool to be added