FINAL FANTASY XII THE ZODIAC AGE Cheats and Trainer for Steam

the gil cheat isn’t working for me either, please do fix it. :slight_smile:

an answer would be very nice :slight_smile:

1 Like

seriously…an answer something… respond plz

Is anybody voting for an update for this game. ?

1 Like

do you think you could have an option to unlock all Licenses on the License Board

hi could you add in all items or 99 items it???

Since this trainer is almost a year old, more options will most likely not be added :slightly_smiling_face:

Did anyone else notice that people were asking questions and requesting things, then asking for someone to respond, then a year later someone did saying it was a year old and updates probably wouldn’t be added? I’m pretty new to WeMod and hope that isn’t a common tactic. Ignore people for a year, then say its been a year and that’s why no updates.

That’s because you don’t understand what is happening in this thread. I will quickly summarise.

I release trainer, someone requests a really specific cheat which i can’t do unless i only have this game to work on. I get these type of very specific hard to do requests, i don’t respond because i find saying no outright harsh and also bug reports are a priority.

Someone reports something that i seems to be specific to him. Doesn’t require my response.

Someone else reports cutscenes moving too fast. It has nothing to do with infinity, probably shitty antivirus or something on his computer. I don’t know what i would respond with.

Gil cheat is reported broken. This game is lowest of low priority because it has about zero users. Meanwhile, sporadic users in months space ask for gil cheat. A trainer completely broken takes more of my priority than just one broken cheat. I don’t really see a reason to reply, i must have reiterated this same statement a million times so that’s probably why.

Voting system gets implemented. People should vote instead of expecting a response from me, i said this several times but was ignored.

Something else happened during this time period. I just stopped pampering every user thinking he’s a special snowflake. I have been doing this since 2015 giving ETAs to the best of my ability and helping everyone with their problem even if it was obvious to me that it was their fault and not trainer’s and abandoning the priority list i have set because someone complains enough and you know what happened in these three years to me?

I am called out for not delivering on my etas and received really really harsh replies because i “promised” and lied so i decided to not respond because people are just using this to associate lies to me and lash at me (etas are an estimate, they’re not promises and i don’t want to be quoted on that) , the people who I would try to help would disappear and it got time consuming to help everyone because they don’t even know to click Play, my work is called out to be crappy and shi etc etc and far worse things.

I have to manage 278 trainers and that list is growing. I realized that most people are just dicks and the time i was spending trying to please them, they wouldn’t even spend 5 minutes of their time. They didn’t even trust me, someone really dumb who was impossible to make him understand would reject my offer to teamview because i would hack their crappy computer. So i stopped wasting my time, the request system is there to get trainers made and updated. I reply when i can but i don’t waste my time on trivial posts anymore. I haven’t even mentioned the rest of crap i have dealt with because i was too nice to respond to every post.

Instinct reply had nothing to do with whether someone responded in a year or not. What he actually meant is this trainer is dead and it would be a waste of wemods time to make an option like that.

1 Like

Well then… I didn’t expect that. I’m new and I admit that I haven’t read all the posts here yet, but if what you said is posted somewhere else as a blanket statement for all, then perhaps less people would complain. Well, probably not… sadly people gripe and moan about stuff even if they know they are out of line. However, if it isn’t pinned somewhere, perhaps something like this post should be, then when the whiners squeak, just a one line pointer to it would suffice.

I didn’t mean to get anyone’s temper up, so if my comment hit a nerve, I’m sorry.

PS. I understand what your saying and can even sympathize in a way (Used to be an IT manager) and Iappreciate the reply.

1 Like

Nah don’t worry. Just had a bit of free time and i thought i would explain. You asked, i explained :smile: My post has a bit of frustration at people’s general lack of doing any effort on their part to troubleshoot and search for info, nothing to do with you.

We now have a voting system and that’s way more productive than posting on a forum.

1 Like

the unlimited Gil cheats doesn’t work.keeps clicking off as soon as you click it on. or am I doing something not right!?

the same keeps happening to me on either trainer the same deal