FINAL FANTASY XV WINDOWS EDITION Cheats and Trainer for Steam

doesnt work for me… no cheat are working. im tried multiple times it.

I’ve had no problem is the trainer and game both up to date?
That is the only thing I can think off

yes its both up to date

Wonder if OS makes a diff, I use windows 7.

I’m playing on the xbox game pass pc version. Every time I Activate mods, it exits the game on me. Do I need to download a different version of the game? I imagine it’s some kind of security thing messing me up, despite the fact that it’s a single player game.

Hello and welcome to the WeMod community.

As stated in the title of the thread, this trainer is for the Steam version of the game.
For the Windows Store (aka “Xbox Game Pass”) version of the game, you need to use this trainer: FINAL FANTASY XV WINDOWS EDITION Cheats and Trainer for Windows Store

2 Likes

Thanks for that.

it wont load cheats
im using steam version
launching steam version and… it keeps loading then saying cannot load cheats.

Did you try launching the game from Steam, then alt-tab over to WeMod and hit Start after the game is already running? That’s what I have to do.

Also, would it be possible to add some kind of XP multiplier or XP adder? Unlimited XP is cool, but I don’t want to just jump right to Level 120, it would be cool if there were a way to multiply the amount of XP earned instead, so I could just level up a little faster without becoming too overpowered.

Is there any trainer at all that works for the Origin version?

Thanks for your work on this! Almost all options work as expected.
However, not all items are set to 99 for the infinite item cheat for FFXV Steam Build 4677289.
For example: Wind-Up Lord Vexxos, Dragon Horn, Magitech Core, Star Shell, Great Garula Tusk, Hairy Horn, Monster Claw, Monster Jaw, Greatsnake Scale, Greatsnake Crest, Allagan Tomestone, and most items received from fishing. Items stay at their normal values and will disappear if used from the inventory.

So what I noticed is that for a lot of items you have to get 2x the item for that cheat to work. I had this with the minerals for the car paints, just getting 1 didn’t do the trick, I had to get 2 in the inventory at the same time for the cheat to kick in. You might want to try doing that.

1 Like

I was using the mods for the comrades mode, which may have been dumb on my part, but only with the AI. The next time I loaded the game up my avatar was set to level 0 and I can’t attack at all anymore. Just wondering if anyone else had the same thing happen/knows a fix for it

If that comrades mode is online / multiplayer then you probably got reset or banned.

It’s technically an online mode but you play by yourself so I wasn’t sure if it would be affected. Like I said it was dumb on my part, but just wanted to warn other people I guess.

how come infinite items doesn’t work for things like zu beak or adamantite?

Great Mod. Would it be possible to get Infinite Jump enabled?

would it be possible to add a way to freeze the counter time in races and dlc?
necessary for the achievement of the Dogged Rider of the dlc of the prompto

1 Like

This doesn’t appear to work anymore. I believe there was a recent update to FF15 and as a result Wemod doesn’t deem the trainer compatible anymore.

Does this work still? Seems like WeMod crashes a lot on Steam versions…but all my games are on steam.