FINAL FANTASY XV WINDOWS EDITION Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Unfortunately there’s nothing left to recommend, tested across multiple systems without issue. You can try switching to the BETA channel of WeMod but no guarantees it will solve your problem.

To do that:

• Click the down arrow in the top right of the WeMod app
  • Select settings
  • Select Release Channel and then switch from Stable to BETA

the cheats works but the characters didn’t leveling up why? I think we need an update
note : I trayed without activate the trainer and the leveling it works pls do something ok

1 Like

can you uptade the trainer for windows store ? ^^

1 Like

The Cheats work for me, but I am not gaining any xp to lvl When I enable the trainers

1 Like

I’ve found an odd occurence; I activated infinite items, and it worked…once.
Now, upon activating it, nothing happens. half my items are at 99 but Gold Needle, Maden’s Kiss, & Smelling Salts are at 1.
Also, the first time, it brought the Tomestones to 99, but every other use does not affect them.

I;ve turned the cheat off and on, saved my game and reloaded it, changed area, opened and closed the menu repeatedly; infinite items is no longer working?

Edit: I figured it out; items that you receive while the cheat is on jump to 99. But you must have 1 of the item already.
IE: If I had 0 Tomestones in my inventory & beat Garuda, I got 1 tomestone. But if I had 1 tomestone in my inventory & beat Garuda, it jumped to 99.

2 Likes

What does the ghost do?
Make you invisible to enemy’s or is it like no clip so can phase through walls.
Ideally I hope its the later because that pitioss ruins is beginning to piss me off, the fact that a tiny scratch on the spikes instantly kills you is damn stupid. (unlimited health does not seem to work on them)
I can be hit buy hugh monsters thrown around like a rag doll and basically be a chew toy to some enemy’s but can get right back up and pop a potion but a spike! omg that’s death right there.

If it is only to be invisible to the enemy could you please add no clip, fly or both if its even possible.
I like to use the bare minimum when it comes to cheats but those ruins they are enough to drive one mad.

Ya we can take a look and see if its possible but as old as this is I doubt anything will be added to it but never know
The spikes are probably scripted where it is supposed to happen.

doesnt work for me… no cheat are working. im tried multiple times it.

I’ve had no problem is the trainer and game both up to date?
That is the only thing I can think off

yes its both up to date

Wonder if OS makes a diff, I use windows 7.

I’m playing on the xbox game pass pc version. Every time I Activate mods, it exits the game on me. Do I need to download a different version of the game? I imagine it’s some kind of security thing messing me up, despite the fact that it’s a single player game.

Hello and welcome to the WeMod community.

As stated in the title of the thread, this trainer is for the Steam version of the game.
For the Windows Store (aka “Xbox Game Pass”) version of the game, you need to use this trainer: FINAL FANTASY XV WINDOWS EDITION Cheats and Trainer for Windows Store

2 Likes

Thanks for that.

it wont load cheats
im using steam version
launching steam version and… it keeps loading then saying cannot load cheats.

Did you try launching the game from Steam, then alt-tab over to WeMod and hit Start after the game is already running? That’s what I have to do.

Also, would it be possible to add some kind of XP multiplier or XP adder? Unlimited XP is cool, but I don’t want to just jump right to Level 120, it would be cool if there were a way to multiply the amount of XP earned instead, so I could just level up a little faster without becoming too overpowered.

Is there any trainer at all that works for the Origin version?

Thanks for your work on this! Almost all options work as expected.
However, not all items are set to 99 for the infinite item cheat for FFXV Steam Build 4677289.
For example: Wind-Up Lord Vexxos, Dragon Horn, Magitech Core, Star Shell, Great Garula Tusk, Hairy Horn, Monster Claw, Monster Jaw, Greatsnake Scale, Greatsnake Crest, Allagan Tomestone, and most items received from fishing. Items stay at their normal values and will disappear if used from the inventory.

So what I noticed is that for a lot of items you have to get 2x the item for that cheat to work. I had this with the minerals for the car paints, just getting 1 didn’t do the trick, I had to get 2 in the inventory at the same time for the cheat to kick in. You might want to try doing that.

1 Like

I was using the mods for the comrades mode, which may have been dumb on my part, but only with the AI. The next time I loaded the game up my avatar was set to level 0 and I can’t attack at all anymore. Just wondering if anyone else had the same thing happen/knows a fix for it