FINAL FANTASY XV WINDOWS EDITION Cheats and Trainer for Xbox

FINAL FANTASY XV WINDOWS EDITION
This is the official discussion topic of the FINAL FANTASY XV WINDOWS EDITION Trainer and Cheats in the WeMod app. Please post any suggestions, bug reports, or praise that you may have for the cheats in here!

Download Trainer

Download the trainer or find it in the WeMod app.

Trainer Options and Cheats:

1. Unlimited Health
2. Unlimited MP
3. Unlimited Techniques
4. Unlimited Stamina
5. Unlimited Gil
6. Unlimited AP
7. Unlimited Items
8. Unlimited Elements
9. Unlimited Fuel
10. Instant Spell Cooldown
11. Unlimited Spells

Screenshot:

Supported Game Versions:

We strive to keep our trainers up to date with the latest game versions. WeMod automatically detects which version you have installed and activates the mods accordingly. So there’s no need to worry about which version of the game you have!

Updates and Changes:

• 03/10/2020
    Started development

• 03/10/2020
    Released trainer with 11 cheats

Like what you see?

Check out all of the games WeMod supports here.

1 Like

The FINAL FANTASY XV WINDOWS EDITION cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Released trainer with 11 cheats

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

1 Like

thank you now i can play the game

can you add one hit?

Not sure if it’s due to xbox live (microsoft services) but I can’t get my game to load to the title screen.

I restarted my PC and it loaded, giving the mods a shot now. thanks! been waiting for this for awhile. appreciate it. hope they work!

Can you add support for pause timing?

did not detect game

Make sure you’re playing a legitimately purchased copy of the game from Windows Store.

If you bought the game from Steam then you’re using the wrong trainer, you need this one - FINAL FANTASY XV WINDOWS EDITION Cheats and Trainer for Steam.

If your copy of the game is pirated then there’s no guarantee any trainer will work and this will not be fixed. You’ll have to buy the game legitimately.

Did something happen? It was working earlier today and now it keeps saying it “failed to upload the cheats and to restart the game”… Did that for over 5 mins and it keeps saying the same thing.

Hello @AztecXIII and welcome to the community. :slight_smile:

Please see this post here: Wemod failed loading the cheats into your game

hello, only issue i have is unlimited MP does not seem to work.

Yea unlimited MP doesn’t work. Can we also get unlimited xp for Microsoft store version?

1 Like

The Unlimited MP doesn’t work…also can we get Unlimited Xp? thanks for all your great trainers.

Same here with MP. I know the game’s a few years old already but it would be awesome if this works.

There’s a CE Table with Unlimited MP working, by the way… It may help updating the trainer.

Hey, i downloaded the game from xbox gamepass. I managed to find the shortcut of FFXV but when i click play it says “We’re having trouble starting or finding your opened game”. I disabled my all antivirus programs. I did try remove the app and reinstall but it didn’t work either. (windows version are selected on the app btw)

Hello and welcome to the community. :slight_smile:

First of all, could you double check that the executable linked to WeMod is correct? The shortcut that is on your desktop, for example, is not the executable but a stand-alone launcher.

If you’re unsure where to find the executable:

1. Launch the game and wait until you are on the main menu.
  2. Launch task manager and locate the game’s process.
  3. Right-click the game’s process. Select “Open File Location”
  4. The highlighted file is the one that needs to be linked in WeMod.

Once this file is linked to WeMod. Close the game, then:

1. Launch the game, wait until you are on the main menu.
  2. Alt+Tab to WeMod. Press Play.
  3. Alt+Tab back to the game.

Hey, thanks :smiley: i should start the game before press play on the app. i didn’t know that. Thanks again :slight_smile:

None of the cheats appear to be working for me. WeMod and FFXV are both up to date and it is the correct version of the game (Windows 10 Edition)

Unlimited MP not working plz fix

edit: Unlimited MP does work but for me it took some time to make effect, i think you cant use it with a custom avatar

Hi, I know the game is older but is there anyway we can get Unlimited Armiger?