Fishing: Barents Sea Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Fishing: Barents Sea
This is the official discussion topic of the Fishing: Barents Sea Trainer and Cheats in the WeMod app. Please post any suggestions, bug reports, or praise that you may have for the cheats in here!

Download Trainer

Download the trainer or find it in the WeMod app.

Trainer Options and Cheats:

1. Unlimited Money
2. Unlimited Fuel

Screenshot:

Supported Game Versions:

We strive to keep our trainers up to date with the latest game versions. WeMod automatically detects which version you have installed and activates the mods accordingly. So there’s no need to worry about which version of the game you have!

Updates and Changes:

• 10/21/2019
    Started development

• 10/21/2019
    Released trainer with 2 cheats

Like what you see?

Check out all of the games WeMod supports here.

1 Like

not working for me

Should. You have the game from steam ?
Not trying to use it online ?
Start game first then when in game world alt tab out THEN click play in wemod after also dont activate cheats till your in game too

I’ve just tested this trainer and it is functioning perfectly. Please make sure you’re on the latest STEAM retail copy of the game :+1:

Not working for me too

Nope doesnt work, unlike the trainer that MrAntifun brought out that worked perfectly.

The game has had an update since the trainer’s release. It’s quite possible the trainer will need to be updated to be compatible with the game again.

Trainers are updated based on their popularity within the WeMod community - The WeMod software detects this information automatically. It doesn’t look like this is a very well known game.

Here’s how updates work: Game Queue - WeMod Support

could the trainer make a code for the fishing lines and nets and pods to always be blue so we can always bring up the max haul of fish and a quick crew skill lvl up.

Plz Help
Thanks