Flashing Xbox 360 Beginner FAQ

Thank you so much for this great Q/A. It really gave me a boost when it comes to
flashing my 360. But I’m still a bit paranoid when it comes to buying the “special” tools
to flash my xbox.

Thank fo the guide! But I still have a question: if I want to flash my XBOX 360 back to original firmware can I play online without any chance of getting banned or they will still flag me?

Also on this topic can you burn a back up game with the dlc on it or would the dlc not even be noticed. I need to burn a back up of the gears of war three disc set ( gears one two and dlc).

Hi

I want to reflash my Xbox 360 Phat (arcade) with Samsung drive, as it will not play recent titles such as Minecraft and Fifa13 genuine or backup, it’s asking for a system update, I havetried every thing on here to try and get it updated even tried to connect to Xbox to download the updates abut nothing is working.

So I have decided to try and flash it back to stock to see if I can update it. I just wanted to know if I buy the UK kit that is linked to mrmodchip is that all I need other than the jungle flasher and drive firmware.

Also where do I get the stack firmwares from?

Thanks in advance for your help

the links to finding the Xecuter Connectivity don’t work other than the UK one but I live in the US

Where can I download iXtreme 1.61.

Can I use Daemon tools to Burn the ISO image instead of CloneCD? I’m sorry for the newbie question, I’m just used to burning PC games.
Also I know this is an old forum but is there anywhere i should look to get the SATA chip? Thanks

yay i just got my 360 flashed!

i have a question… when u have a flashed drive and you play pirated games offline … will the games not gonna work anymore when you register on xbox live and update it ? please respond

Not sure you will get answe, and I’m not sure.

@staff not sure if this counts as a dead post that should be closed but it is quite old

There shouldn’t be an issue with that. Unless there is an actual dash update that changes something in the FW of the drive it should still work.