Football Manager 2016 Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Football Manager 2016
This is the official discussion topic of the Football Manager 2016 Trainer and Cheats in the WeMod app. Please post any suggestions, bug reports, or praise that you may have for the cheats in here!

Download Trainer

Download the trainer or find it in the WeMod app.

Trainer Options and Cheats:

1. +100K Transfer Budget
2. -100K Transfer Budget
3. +100K Original Budget
4. -100K Original Budget
5. +100K Overall Balance
6. -100K Overall Balance
7. Increase Transfer Revenue %
8. Decrease Transfer Revenue %

Screenshot:

Supported Game Versions:

We strive to keep our trainers up to date with the latest game versions. WeMod automatically detects which version you have installed and activates the mods accordingly. So there’s no need to worry about which version of the game you have!

Updates and Changes:

• 03/16/2017
    Started development

• 03/16/2017
    Released trainer with 4 cheats

• 10/10/2018
    +100K Transfer Budget cheat added
    -100K Transfer Budget cheat added
    +100K Original Budget cheat added
    -100K Original Budget cheat added
    +100K Overall Balance cheat added
    -100K Overall Balance cheat added
    Increase Transfer Revenue % cheat added
    Decrease Transfer Revenue % cheat added

Like what you see?

Check out all of the games WeMod supports here.

4 Likes

I have absolutely no clue as to why but when I loaded the game up using Infinity, it acted like a cracked copy of a game with fake players and fake names but when I load up the game via steam and then start using infinity it works fine.

1. The tool works great however maybe a zero or two would be better
1 Like

@Frank

@DavidSwifty yeah I agree, I’mma do it asap

That’s strange because Infinity loads the game through Steam. Did you manually select the install folder, or nah?

Nope just press “start” and it loaded up football manager. All the names were muddled, I’ll try and get a video for you now.

2 Likes

Thanks for the work put into this it works great makes the game alot more enjoyable

1 Like

Hey, I’m glad you guys appreciate my work :slight_smile:

1 Like

doesn’t seem to be working for me. do I need to press any button when In game to get it started?

@rdevlin98 make sure to read important notes

Important Notes:

How to use: Go to finances page and change your desired values, then refresh the page in order to see changes!

Note: Values on the screen may differ from your expectations. This is due to currency conversions.

PS: what’s your game’s version?