Football, Tactics & Glory Cheats and Trainer for Steam

The Football, Tactics & Glory cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements
1 Like

Hi, I’ve been using this trainer today but found that 3 of the cheats don’t appear to be working. They are:

Max Player Energy
Drain Player Energy
Add fans

The money cheat does work though :slight_smile:
For the energy cheats, I’ve tried them during a match and outside of a match but neither worked unfortunately. For the fans, I pressed the hotkey, bought something but they don’t get added.

Happy to help troubleshoot if needed

Hello.
This trainer has not been updated to work with the latest dlc’s for this game for a while.
Is there an update in the works, or will “Plitch game trainers” have the rights to that?

I’d rather use WeMOD. As I enjoy its GUI more.

Are there no one behind the scenes of the WeMod community or its developers that can kindly communicate their community’s questions?

Another dead trainer, nice!

Hi MAF.

Problem: Came back to this game again and I’m not sure why the Add Fans option starts from 110,000 and goes into the millions - used hotkeys + slider value is the same. Max attendance is 80,000 and I’d like to be able to select that otherwise it keeps climbing which may cause problems.

Other options though work great, and thanks again for these cheats.

The Football, Tactics & Glory cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Hello MAF, none of these cheats seem to work. Not sure what I am doing wrong but could you please revisit and double check?

Thanks for the work!

idk what is wrong with this cheats but none is working.
i play on steam last version all dlc

Cheats not only do not work, but now one of my players each game gets turned into a goalkeeper…

It constantly crashes the game after the big update, can you please fix it and add an option to buff glory or money for about 2-10 times more? Thank you

Needs update. Not working

Update please

None of the cheats work on latest base game version. I hear the noise when pressing the hot keys, but no effect on the game

Any chance of an update please as money cheat and fans cheat doesn’t work. Thank you

An update to match latest update with DLC would be amazing, The money and Fan cheats work but Max / drain energy cheats breaks the game, also a Glory/Fame multiplier option would be a huge help since you need those to build up your team

Thanks in advance @MrAntiFun

1 Like

I can still confirm that none of the cheats work on the base game.

How did you get the money and fan cheat to work. I tried so many times.

I just tested the game

Cheats are working

For money and fans

click transfer and buy some player.

does not work for version: 2023-09-11.r16920 (9.4.11)