FOR HONOR FREE starter edition limited time

Get it free now from steam for a limited time

2 Likes

dammit, i saw this 15 minutes ago but i took to long to post it :frowning:

1 Like

Gotta be quicker the hoofs make it hard to type probably. Oink

1 Like

I just realized that it’s single-player…um any chance if there’d be a trainer for it maybe in the future if people vote on it? Just a suggestion…what do you guys/girls think?

It has a singleplayer campaign but it’s a online game. AFAIK even the singleplayer campaign has values server sided not sure if all though

No idea maybe scratch that idea for a trainer then…lol :laughing:

Am i just old or is it just something the young kids use ? AFAIK ?
Not sure what that is tried sounding it out and nothing…

1 Like

As far as I know.
It’s been in use for many years now and not by kids

1 Like

@N1ceToMeetYou I’m older and while I thought I knew what it meant I totally forgot or didn’t know at all lol.

@ptondo Are you getting so old that you forgot you can Google 99.999% of stuff and figure out what it means in no time? The other day I wasted about 15 minutes trying to find the paper menu I had for a Chinese restaurant… only to kick my self in the ass when it popped into my head to just Google it.

2 Likes

He’s gone senile :joy:

Anyway game has easy anticheat so not possible

1 Like

hey leave us old farts alone we just wanna eat, fart and sleep, and reminisce about the good ole days :crazy_face:

1 Like

No kidding @I3loodDevil, I’m thinking of taking a nap, and I haven’t done squat today, lol!

I picked up “For Honor” since it was free, though it will probably just sit in my library indefinitely. I suspect I’ll play it once or twice, get frustrated, then go find something I can play with WeMod. UPlay just annoys me to begin with, too set in my ways with Steam I suppose.