For The King Cheats and Trainer for Steam

all cheats work except for unlimited focus, as soon as I press f4 the game crashes. It was working fine before but now somethings changed idk

unlimited focus crashes game
Write to location 00000171 caused an access violation.
That might be the issue.

1 Like

this one needs an update if it is possible

1 Like

Update…

Would really like an update to this trainer. At the moment it just crashes upon use

2 Likes

Seems the trainer no longer works because of the new DLC/Update that is coming out in two days. Would it be possible if you could update it please?

You can no longer get max movement in the open world, Focus runs out, Health doesn’t regen in battle or in the open world, and you don’t get max gold from entering a town/city. I have no idea if this is the same for Online Co-op, but for Local, and Solo play, this trainer doesn’t work.

2 Likes

Agree with Squidlytimes, doesn’t work properly anymore!
Please fix asap!

2 Likes

Please update. DLC just came out so it’s a good time. I can’t even vote for an update.

3 Likes

same

1 Like

So, I’ve tried this today, currently, these don’t work.
Unlimited Action Points, Unlimited Health, and Unlimited Focus. (Unlimited Focus Battle works)

Probably check what’s wrong with them and send a patch!

4 Likes

Money works. It just goes to zero and you can continue buying.

1 Like

Send a patch please.

6 Likes

all cannot works

1 Like

not works steam version

2 Likes

So how do we work for attention for this? You can only boost things in the line up now.

6 Likes

^Bump
trainer for steam needs an update.

5 Likes

Requesting update. Health, Focus, Action Points don’t work anymore. Battle Focus and Gold(after gold hits 0 you can still purchase stuff) work as of now.

5 Likes

+1

3 Likes

Up please ! We want a new trainer !