Forager Cheats and Trainer for Steam

infinite items no longer work

The Forager cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

The infinite inventory option does not seem to work. The option turns off immediately

Any way to make it so infinate items are alot higher than 1k?

The gold cheat doesnt seem to be working. Not sure if im supposed to be in a certain window or what but when i try to do it, it never works

I’m not able to download the cheats at all. I keep getting the ‘We’re having trouble downloading the cheats. Please try again later’ error message. Bear in mind that my internet is working, Forager is launching fine, and I’m able to play other games with WeMod. (AV exception added). It’s only Forager that’s an issue. Any help would be appreciated.

Welcome to the community. :slight_smile:

1. Where did you get your copy of this game from? Steam, GOG, Windows Store or cracked/pirated?

2. Make sure you are not opted into any experimental / beta versions of the game. The trainer is not made to support these.

3. Try the following:
    {a} Launch the game first. Wait on the main menu for a couple of minutes.
    {b} Alt+Tab to WeMod. Press Play.
    {c} Alt+Tab back to the game.

1. I got my copy as a Steam key

2. I’m using the latest version (which Steam automatically updated for me) i.e. 4.1.6

3. Launching first and then enabling the mods didn’t work either. It still shows the same error :frowning:

Can not get it to work, I click on launch and it fails and my anti virus is alerted. Steam ver fully up to date, Never had this problem with other games.

Since your antivirus is interfering, you will need to add WeMod as an exception in it.

If it’s not too much trouble, could you please update the trainer to version 4.1.6?
I’ve tried using it, and currently only the ‘Unlimited Inventory Items’ cheat is actually working.
Also, would it be possible to add an ‘Unlimited Vault Items’ cheat?

If it’s not too much trouble, could you please update the trainer to version 5.0.0? The cheats are not working!

I have a similar problem when i try to use cheats in forager
flip back to off it works with feed and grow fish but not forager

The “Unlimited Energy” is strange cause i have max energy bar but i turn it on and it ate half of mine energy bar but it still infinitive so it kind of fine

When im activating cheat it’s deactivating

I sold a bunch of inventory that set my coins to 12k and now I can’t adjust my money at all no matter what I’ve tried

For some reason I can no longer set my EXP now either

Doesnt work anymore

The Forager cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Eventually I cant do anything anymore… Like no fighting, no mining… If the cheats are on