Force of Nature 2: Ghost Keeper Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Yes I did! Thank you!

Apologies. Are you able to send me the save file again? I need the whole folder for the world (titled like w000) otherwise I canā€™t use it.

Iā€™ve also tried fighting numerous animals on my own save and I canā€™t recreate the issue. Youā€™ve purchased the game from Steam, correct? Are you using any other mods?

Hello, No Iā€™m not using any other mod, and yes the game is from Steam, Iā€™ll try the game again, the testing notice in Wemod has gone, Iā€™ll see if it works, if not Iā€™ll send you the world 001 folder because thatā€™s the one Iā€™ve been playing onā€¦[another game]ā€¦I@ll get back to you.
Iā€™ve played the game for a little while and the enemies die now, theyā€™re not invincible, I will play more when I have the time, do you still want the folder, thank you very much for your help.

Glad to know itā€™s working so far for you. If you encounter the same issue as before, then feel free to send us the game save.

Ok will do, thank you Veloxia.

Hi there,
Iā€™ve been using the trainer for a few days, and as of yesterday all 5 of the free cheats were working, but today none of them are working. 4 of them wonā€™t even activate; 1 of them (unlimited stamina) will activate but doesnā€™t work in the game. Iā€™ve tried reinstalling WeMod but it didnā€™t fix the problem. Anyone else having this issue and discover how to fix it?
Thanks.

2 Likes

thank you :+1: :+1: :+1:

Same here, the game has been updated today: https://steamdb.info/app/1316230/patchnotes/

Thx for the info. Was playing it then heard the ā€œthunkā€ sounds on my headset and the mods stopped working. Hopefully, someone will update the mods.

Me too, I try the unlimited stamina but I think cheat is not activeā€¦

I am also having a problem using the mods now. Please fix.

The Force of Nature 2: Ghost Keeper cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements
1 Like

pls update! :smiley:

1 Like

Changes:

1 Like

As of now (01/17/23) cheats are broken per the latest patch release.

1 Like

Todayā€™s update broke the trainer. :confused:

Yes pleas update the trainer. Thank you.

ŠžŠ±Š½Š¾Š²ŠøтŠµ трŠµŠ¹Š½ŠµŃ€, Š½Šµ Š²ŃŠµ ŠŗŠ½Š¾ŠæŠŗŠø рŠ°Š±Š¾Ń‚Š°ŃŽŃ‚!

Changes:

1 Like

I always get an error message. Allegedly Iā€™m playing the 32bit version of the game and need the 64bit version to start the mod. Whatā€™s the problem here? The game is only available in the 64bit versionā€¦