Forza Horizon 2 Fast & Furious

hi I want to know is this just a dlc or is this a full game ?

also after its not free anymore do I lose it ?

Here is the details from xbox.

FREE standalone expansion

For the first time ever, the Forza experience of thrilling driving and amazing cars is combining with the unstoppable Fast & Furious movie franchise to create an original adventure filled with high-speed automotive action.
To celebrate the April 3 theatrical launch of “Furious 7,” the standalone expansion will be available at no charge for a limited two-week period. Players can download the expansion on Xbox One or Xbox 360 (at no charge!) from March 27 through April 10; after this, the expansion will cost $10. Players who downloaded it during the initial two-week window can continue to play without restriction.*

ok but that’s not what im saying I asked is this a new game or just a dlc bc I don’t have forza horizon 2 so me downloading it would be dumb if its dlc

Standalone dlc. You can download and play it no-matter if you have forza horizon or not.

You do not need Forza Horizon 2 to play this.

what so if I download this its like a full game because 2 of you said its dlc

Yes. Just download it and play it. You do NOT need the Forza Horizon 2 game to play it.

I downloaded it earlier, and played it for a bit so I can confirm 100%.

ok btw does it have badges and can I play it forever or no

Think of it like what they did with Dead Rising 2 dlcs, for example Case West and Case 0, it’s a game of it own, but count as dlc. Full game dlc, doesn’t require the game it’s based off.

http://www.xbox.com/en-US/games/forza-horizon-2/fast-and-furious

Everything is explained there.