Forza Horizon 4 Cheats and Trainer for Steam

ok i got the problem now. after like 5-6 times of doing the credits cheat, and then i cant use it anymore it does not work it either crashes my game or does not work so wemod admins pls fix

Pls fix bro , credits cheat suddenly does not work anymore

1 Like

Credit cheat is not working…Plz fix this!

1 Like

Credit cheat still doesn’t work. Can you fix this?? TY!!!

2 Likes

Hey there!
Tried to set credits to 20.000.000 and the game crashed twice.
Yesterday i set my credits to 15.000.000 and it worked flawlessly.

2 Likes

Mine wont even let me use it anymore every time i select F1 it crashes

2 Likes

select F1 and wemod stop connect the game

1 Like

Add a function to freeze time in missions

1 Like

Hey when are you guys going to update the forza horizon 4 mod for steam, its been over a year now and im really hyped waiting for this update please get back to me :smiley: .

The mods are up to date.

the mods don’t work

All mods are working

All the mods are not working.
Nothing happens when using instant brake, speed boost and teleport to waypoint.
Enabling credits cheat, faster acceleration or freeze AI will result in wemod disconnecting from the game.

Cheats does not work any more

**IT BLODDY WORK! **

before open the apps, right-click and run as administrator, and the mods are working altho it is a bit hard to use but it works just fine, thx!

does it work then?

Yes, the mods work.

the cheats stopped working. it’s not like fh5 where you can’t even open the app up, but the mods (other than the freeze ai one) just don’t do anything. when will they be updated?

Forza Horizon 4 on Steam hasn’t been updated in 4 months. There are no plans for an update as they still work.

Forza Horizon 4 on Steam has been updated to version 1.477.567. Cheats no longer work. Not even if you start as administrator.