Forza Horizon 4 Trainer

same

yes, not working after games update, Please STN update the trainer!

So if there is a way to fix the stats, it has everything as 15,843,562 / 70 or whatever max is in each catagory like events completed, fast travel boards, bonus boards, etc.

I tried the trainer, it does nothing
when i activate it, in driving mode, it activates and the immediately deactivates and doesn’t change anything

Just close the trainer and restart the game.

already tried that. closed the trainer restarted the game, restarted my computer. it still shows

I can’t seem to get it to work, I activate the cheat, go to menu and its still the same amount. Any Idea on how to make it work?

trainer stopped working

Yes stn knows it needs an update. He needs time to get to it just updated like yesterday

I don’t know if i want to update it, obviously because of the online component. This trainer was released because we knew it was going to eventually get broken by an update.

I’ll have to ask frank

I should of bought all the cars & upgrades when it worked.

You spent all that time making an account and posting a comment, if only you had spent one second to look above your post.

If i was you, i would go to a doctor immediately and get my vision checked. You’re blind like a bat

3 Likes

@STN Are u Talking to me? i didnt see your post above mine… it was summorized no need to be so rude wtf…

No wasn’t talking to you to the guy who deleted his comments

Ahh, I’m too late!

He called it a fake

And is it clear if the coaches will be updated again?

Yes

1 Like

When are you going to start? The days? And very good work! keep it up

When are they updated?

1 Like