Forza Horizon 5 Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Everything in the trainer works for me, except for the credits cheat. It occasionally crashes the game when trying to use the credits cheat but never adds any credits.

I’ll keep trying it I suppose.

EDIT: Alright so I got it to work. If I try to use it just on the desktop or phone app it never works but if I use the Game Bar widget then it works most of the time.

1 Like

how do i get the widget from game bar?

It does not work for me, I still have to sign in as administrator just to get the game to work, if not it just shut down. Nothing works when I sign in as administrator, and if I don’t sign in as administrator, it just shuts down.

1 Like

Credits cheat doesn’t work. Crashes the game

Get it from here

Money cheat is fixed from the game the cheat is automatically deactivated with F1.

I discovered this method that fixed the wemod disconnects from the game issue when trying to activate credits cheat: (It might not work for some people, Im just sharing this because it might be a potential fix for some people)

1. close FH5 and wemod completely
  2. Run wemod as Admin
  3. In FH5 game page in wemod, Select XBOX and navigate to the game .exe
  4. Click “Play” to launch the game directly from wemod
  5. the rest of the steps just follow the youtube guide provided at the top of the discussion
  6. Enjoy!

Thank you so much!! That worked for me!! Awesome!!

well right after I said that it now crashes again while loading. Oh well I guess I will try something else!!!

My game crashed when I want to give myself credits…
Update this !

Credits are not working crashes my game

@MrAntiFun Plz update the cheat, credit not work

Hi, yesterday i could buy on auction forza, today i can’t buy cars and i have more than 80M like cars in auction saying error, but i can buy clothes all that stuff

Any fix pls ?

So this still works? Im new here :slight_smile:

Yes it does!
Just make sure you give the troubleshooting guide near the top of this thread a read. There’s a video link to show when to use the credits cheat.

We don’t recommend buying through the auction house, only the festival shop.

Soo we use the mod offline and buy the cars on the autoshow?

Aye, the credits is just for the auto-show. Make sure you’re buying a cheap car you can afford, as the credits take place after the purchase.

Other tips if you have issues:

• Run the game in windowed and/or lowered graphics.
  • Unplug the controller.

The trainer says my version of FH5 is incompatible, even though it isn’t cracked; I pre-ordered the game before release. I tried running WeMod through Admin, but nothing changed. Is there anything I could do to make it work?