Forza Horizon 5 Cheats and Trainer for Xbox

Forza Horizon 5
This is the official discussion topic of the Forza Horizon 5 Trainer and Cheats in the WeMod app. Please post any suggestions, bug reports, or praise that you may have for the cheats in here!

Download Trainer

Download the trainer or find it in the WeMod app.

Trainer Options and Cheats:

1. Enable Credits Cheat
2. Set Credits
3. Instant Brake
4. Speed Boost
5. Faster Acceleration
6. Freeze AI
7. Teleport to Waypoint

Important Notes:

Click here to view important information about these cheats.
  1. You must be using the latest version of WeMod for these cheats to work. Restart the app if you are unsure.

2. Do not enable any cheats until you are fully in-game and driving!

3. Do not use these cheats in multiplayer! Blatant use of them will potentially get you banned from Forza’s online services.

4. Additional troubleshooting tips can be found here.

Screenshot:

Trainer Video:

Supported Game Versions:

We strive to keep our trainers up to date with the latest game versions. WeMod automatically detects which version you have installed and activates the mods accordingly. So there’s no need to worry about which version of the game you have!

Updates and Changes:

• 11/06/2021
    Started development

• 11/09/2021
    Released trainer with 7 cheats

• 12/03/2021
    Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements
    Updated notes

• 02/02/2022
    Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Like what you see?

Check out all of the games WeMod supports here.

9 Likes

is there any est on cheat release

It’s #1 in the queue. No one can provide an eta on when the trainer will be done.

1 Like

unable to activate the cheater.

3 Likes

When will there be a steam version? Also is there an anti cheat that might ban you if you are on horizon online? I know this is for offline/solo use.

1 Like

me tooo im waiting for steams aedition

Wish this came with inf Wheelspins.

4 Likes

Safest bet for you to avoid any chance of getting banned, is not to use the character cheats were used with in online mode so make a new clean one for online play.

I dont plan to use this online mainly solo offline mode. Just wondering if a steam version will happen. I only wanna use freeze time and AI. Maybe if they can have it always win or ways to beat season faster.

cheats arent loading, ive restarted the game and wemod and it still says were having trouble starting or finding your opened game, dont know what im doing wrong.

2 Likes

forza only works when run as admin, but being run by admin means wemod wont work for me, i just get the { having trouble starting or finding your game} help!

1 Like

Sadly Steam version not yet release

don’t know about anyone else but my game crashes when i try to use the credit cheat, i know it says to turn on > set the amount > wait till saved > then after turn off, but my game crashes when its saving so it doesn’t count :confused:

3 Likes

at first mine crashed to, but at second attempt it didnt crashed. But it didnt add any money :confused:

2 Likes

Ow i tried third time and it worked :slight_smile:

Following money instructions, nothing happens. Activate, buy, after save turn off, no money added.

2 Likes

i tried it like 6 times and it crashed every time :sob:

how are you guys getting money to work? Its crashing every time for me

3 Likes

slow down and try it

It means i can only use this Cheats when you are in offline mode ? So i dont need credits ive alot haha but the other stuff like accelerating or something