Forza Horizon 5 Cheats and Trainer for Xbox

no ban?

LMFAO

WeMod has made it really clear for YEARS now that they don’t support online play with these trainers. If you play online with it, expect to get banned. If you care about the online play, I wouldn’t even use the cheats in offline mode.

Hy !

Just i have the problem with the money hack ?
If i activate it/ at strore, main menu etc etc , i can see the value change/ and deactivate it, or maybe just i push alt+tab the game crashes.

Nothing changes.

Someone has any more Idee ?

1 Like

A jump function would be awesome to reach some boards that r really hard to get.
Btw. its working 4 my Steam version(dont wanted to wait 4 Steam Trainer, so just tried out^^), i just selected the .exe manually and tada^^

You should be able to teleport on top of them.

i mean credit cheat worked too? how did you do it bro? @0815disaster

1 Like

Game Crashes every time. I load it up - drive for a sec - Turn on money, change amount and crash. I have re-launched WeMod several times to ensure I have the latest version.

2 Likes

same here @Larmonster maybe that’s because we’re using Empress. Probably steam version will work for us

1 Like

Not sure what Empress is?

this is how it worked 4 me…not 1st try, but after 3rd or 4th @GoldenYarn726

@Larmonster i mean Empress cracked the game 2 days ago.

1 Like

empress is person who cracked game ultimate version day since it was released 4 days ago

teleport is not working so good to get the boards, cause sometimes u land under the map and not in the air falling down on the board^^…but 4 some boards it seems to work, thx.

Works perfect for me. Big love to the wemod team <3

omg people trying to ask why it doesn’t work for “empress version” ?? its cause Empress is Steam, not Windows version… like seriously people! wait for the Steam version!!!

Teleporting for the boards worked well for me, many thanks!

The only big issue is that I have the same problem with the credits cheat as most people; it simply doesn’t add any credits despite following the instructions.

Did you follow my instructions above?

Hello, my game crash after enabled money cheat, i select a amount, click to buy a car, and gaame crash…

can u help me please

And if i do that online, im instant ban or somes players cant be ban after doing the same thing than in solo??

should i launch the game by xbox of wemod for using wemod in game

1 Like

Same thing happening to me. Game keeps crashing with money cheat. Big Sad.

You have to start the game, start driving, then hit the play button. I had the same problem that you had and I was able to get it to work by doing this.