Forza Motorsport 3 Unicorn Cars + Unlock Designs

Hey there, just wanted to know if the Forza Motorsport 3 editor can add unicorn cars as well as unlock designs? I would just like to know as I do not have Diamond and cannot see. If so I will definitely purchase it. If the designs cannot be unlocked is there anything I can post here save.wise for someone to create it?

1 Like

There is no unicorn adder or livery editor for Forza Motorsport 3, but it wouldn’t be too hard to add.

Hey there Unknown. Is there any sort of file. I need to post here to help this happen? Would genuinely appreciate it.

I remember when you and SuperModder had one on Valhalla.

Hope Unknown returns to this thread…

Unknown, is there anything I can supply for you to make this tool?

Any news on getting Forza 3 Unicorns? Also wanting Forza 2 LCE cars (I bought the game but the UNUSED card had expired and Turn10 just said ‘Bad luck’ when emailed about it!!) also wanting the three Forza 2 Unicorns and the Pre-order Nissan Fairlady car. I got the Forza 4, Forza Horizon, and 360 Version FH2 Unicorns and Traffic cars…Thank you SO MUCH!! Just thought I’d mention there is a similar great unlocking program for Gran Turismo 5 called GT5 Garage Editor.

1 Like

I doubt after 4 years any news !
@Chris @stn lock