Forza Motorsport 7 Cheats and Trainer for Xbox

Yeah i know what you mean, i don’t even play the game :slight_smile:

how can i go offline?

Cut the ethernet cable and throw the router out the window.

1 Like

it says my version of the game will not work…how do I fix this?

I want to know if anyone has used this in Multiplayer for awhile and didn’t receive a ban. I used this cheat and never used it again just to get my money up there. I stayed online and never got banned I bought a bunch of cars off the auction for millions never received a ban. So I want to know if the risk is still out there if I click on the multiplayer option in the game. I also bought the game off Xbox and using my PC to play it so idk if there is certain things the developers use as an anti-cheat for the PC version. Btw @STN if you could change the amount you get to lets say 50mil that would be a lot more reasonable then 999mil sense thats a bit overkill.

The risk is still there. They do not quit banning even after the new one comes out. STN has said he has no plans to change any of the cheats because he doesn’t want anyone going online after/while using them.

1 Like

It cannot recognize my game file, i am using the codex version by the way,

Love to see an idiot ai option.

I honestly don’t know how any of you guys got banned. I just started up Forza, toggled the cheat to add money, bought one car to make sure it was working, then I turned the cheat off, closed infinity, and restarted the game and after all that I could go online and buy all the cars and crates I wanted to. Not exactly sure if this helps but this worked for me and I’ve spent 200 of the 900mil you get from this mod.

Edit: I used this cheat when it first came out so I don’t know what to tell you if you guys got banned after that

1 Like

Hahaha give em time they will get sooner or later.

Any idea what’s up with the process not being able to be found anymore? It’s invisible even to Cheat Engine and ArtMoney.

My save got corrupted - the game crashes as soon as the main menu loads on both PC and Xbone - and I had to wipe both local and cloud data to get into the game at all. I lost a lot of progress that I’m not super excited about having to do over the honest way.

Probably cause of an anticheat

I got it to work! With current legit version, no less.

Make sure WeMod isn’t running first, then start the game from the Windows start menu. At the Turn 10 splash video, open WeMod and click the Play button while the screen is black. It will hook in as long as you aren’t at the game menu yet. If you try launching the game from WeMod, start the game with WeMod already running, or try to hook WeMod while in-game, it will fail.

I’ve succeeded four out of four times hooking it during the black screen before the title loads. Trainer still works with current version.

2 Likes

too bad we didnt get an idiot ai option.

it works, just tried it and i can confirm it works

Don’t Use The Cheat God Banned Even Thought I used It In Single Player Got Banned Instantly Lmao

The only reason you will be banned is for using cheats in online game modes or when certain things (ie currency) gathered in single player (ie with cheats) are carried over to online games.

The important note in the trainer and in the first post in this thread says this quite clearly.

WeMod does not condone online cheating nor does it provide the tools to cheat online.

Using the trainer in offline game modes is perfectly safe.

The entire game is online, so unless you ran it in offline mode, that is indeed the expected result.

Would i get banned for buying cars from the auction house?

I got banned immediately using this as soon as i logged in online, after doing it in offline mode.

This is what i did, i unplugged my ethernet so 100% not online, went in, bought tons of cars, the next time i went in game a few days later with the ethernet plugged in i got banned immediately.

I think the glaring problem here is the fact it gives you 999m credits, i emailed support after the ban and explained that i’d used a cheat in offline mode only (i hadn’t even done any races online) and they said i got autobanned (for 50 years) because the massive credit jump when i signed back in, the same thing happened on Dark Souls remaster, so moral of the story is don’t use trainers on games that are ‘always online’.