Forza Motorsport 7 Cheats and Trainer for Xbox

@bornskinless have you been banned as of yet?

how do you enable this i hit F1 and nothing happens

You need to hit play first until a checkmark is next to it

Why I turn off this cheats and the money didn’t go back to original?

Because it’s not suppose to go back to what you originally had.

So as soon as I start to spend money I can’t go back?

If you use the infinite money cheat the value won’t change.
If you disable it the value decreases by whatever you bought. You can’t go back to your earlier value

That would be a very big game-breaking bug if game didn’t store your money. Trainer does nothing but simply overwrites the amount of money you have.

Well,now I still have over 700 million cr.,I received the money reward for the forza hub, and I was able to spend it.

Forza 7 is for Xbox, how do you get infinity on Xbox?
And PS4?

You don’t
Forza is for windows aswell
Infinity is only PC

i think the 999,999,999 is way too much i think you should be able to add 100k at a time or something like that that would not be as easy to detect imo

Forza 7 could probably be carried over to Xbox since of play anywhere.

Don’t cheat in multiplayer.

The trainer is not made so you won’t be detected.
They made it for offline use only so they don’t care if you get detected and banned since they didn’t make it so you can spend fortunes in multiplayer

Please don’t cheat online, thank you!

Is there any way to go online after using the trainer? I don’t really want to be stuck in singleplayer from now on.

Delete your save and start over? You can go online with a modded save but you risk being suspended for it.

I reregistered a account…

I wouldn’t really call this cheating. All you can do is give yourself money so you can buy cars. It doesn’t really give you any advantages. Especially not this far from game launch when so many people have many millions to use anyway. But I won’t use this for sure. Since this game is most fun playing online with friends :stuck_out_tongue: Those who mod the game and make their cars go faster etc, and then go online is another story in my opinion at least.