Foundation Cheats and Trainer for Steam

So, I have tested the trainer. Partially usable or I assume the wrong prerequisite.
Why do I need 99999 item if 9999 would also be enough especially since the camps only hold 500, gold excluded?
With 99999 fill my camps also not faster. Especially since I have to build the producers first so that the quantity is recognized.

Only the unlimited gold and exp are working in this mod the rest is just changing the value in the UI.

As you can see in the attached images it says there are 99K Berries but the transporter will not take any Berries from this he will only take the 2 Berries in Total Capacity.

The cheats only works in WeMod Pro accounts, that´s a scam.

1 Like

The game has been updated.
I upgraded to a pro using this game.
Please update the cheat as soon as possible.

Hej is it possible for mr antifun to change the cheats in an ‘apply’ cheat? so that it will add for example 500 of each product? i think it is asked before, but i wanted to ask it again because the trainer needs to update anyway. I see lately more trainers with the possibility to add 1 or 1000 option or an multiply cheat. So maybe mr antifun can make that cheat too for foundation. add 500 of an product to the available warehouses or so. That unlimited is not necessary.

The Foundation cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

I would like to see a quick build too, as the game stands now the build process is too slow.

Your statement is all well and good Ravenfyre, but it’s all of the users of the trainers that should be making suggestions, not some algorithm based on your 1+2+3 or just pro-users. Discussion groups are the best way to find out what the community wants, putting limits on it impedes progress.

1 Like

the unlimited ones don’t really seem to either work or they just don’t have an effect in-game. Not sure which it is.

1 Like

Looks like unlimited gold and mega exp are only working. The game was updated two days after your last update.

i hope can update,because the unlimited don’t really work,it just show a 99999nub in base,but can’t take it in store,and if use cheat , the mission require will grow 99999 either

Hi new to game and wemod - I notice that when I use the wood unlimited and then choose something with cloth in it cloth goes unlimited the only problem with that is that the game doesnt recognize the unlimited cloth.

All cheats have stopped working after release of 1.9 preview.

Changes:

are we able to get an influence, splendor, and rating mod for the new update?

1 Like

Changes:

1 Like

Latest update doesn’t work - the resource value ‘changes’ number to 9999, but it doesn’t actually take affect.

1 Like

The new update, I have played, and the unlimited gold doesn’t work at all. Worked fine, before update. Now It doesn’t work.

1 Like

The unlimited gold doesn’t work in the game. I have updated the wemod. I have also updated the foundation game. I’ve uninstalled and reinstalled the game several times. Still the unlimited gold doesn’t work.

1 Like

I think the issue with gold is that it’s linked to cloth, and not gold. When I activate the gold cheat, I get 99999 cloth, but the gold doesn’t change.
Also, XP deactivate immediately.

1 Like