Foundation Cheats and Trainer for Steam

some cheats don’t seem to do what they should when i take food cheat i get 9s but with bread - don’t pay the skin and with wood as 9s the farmers stop building and no more boards are made at food only works with berries with cheese and wild boar nothing happens and with bread there is also a figure of 9 but at the top of the resscoursen I get -100 and it gets more and we are no longer recognized please make the figure of 9 on +10000 make the game come with each other and the satisfaction is even worse and nothing is recognized what is in the warehouse or store
KI death so please change what to pay thanks

Ps: Thanks anyway for your work to provide us with this cheat trainer and the free 2 cheats that work and what they do is Gold and Easy Villager Level although you can still do 2 9er away

Update: Bread and cheese are no longer removed from memory after the cheat is activated. A problem is currently being tested. These numbers are too high. Berries and fish will continue to be stored and sold for the memory and for the next update I would like to add a clothing cheat

Hey guys.

@MrAntiFun has released a new, updated trainer for this game. Please make sure you select the trainer by him in the WeMod desktop app.

Don’t forget to say thanks to MrAntiFun for updating the trainer (maybe by going Pro for him, cough cough).
Community thread link: Foundation Cheats and Trainer for Steam.

This thread will be locked for now, so that this post does not get buried by people not reading the thread before posting.