FPS issue with infinity

I’m currently trying to use the dark souls 3 trainer it works just fine except that when i launch infinity with this game it locks me to 25fps. I can run the game without infinity just fine max setting 60fps constant.I have the latest gpu drivers i went to nividia control panel turned vsync off i turned on prefer maximum performance. I tried infinity on other games and it works just fine. I don’t have any antivirus software installed. Please help me

Specs:
Win7 pro 64bit
i7 6700k
GTX 1070
32gb ram

Is v-sync ingame deactivated aswell or just in the Nvidia Control panel?

just in control panel, ingame i dont think their is an option for vsync off game is capped at 60fps (i asked in those threads before i made my own)

Check the task-manager while playing to see if Infinity is very ressource heavy (CPU load, Memory)

looks normal to me

regular launch without infinity

Disable your antivirus

That is a shitload of ram you got there.

@STN what anti virus? (Cam is monitoring software for fps)

I don’t have any anti virus or firewall i turned off cam and restarted my PC. Put everything on low and i still get 20fps when i launch infinity i can start the game through steam and get 60fps pull up infinity press play instant drops me to 20fps

Check the load for the gpu and disk too. Something must be going haywire.

@sNaKe I noticed that when i launch infinity with this game it doesn’t use my gpu which is weird atleast it isnt under load also my cpu only stays at 20% so i don’t even know if its using intergrated.

Yeah integrated would run like ■■■■. Though I am not sure if integrated could run when the video cable is connected to the gpu and not the motherboard.

Then i am not sure. Sounds really weird.

@frank might be of help.

Same exact issue here, works perfectly on steam but with Infinity it locks me down to ~30fps. I have a stout gaming rig also.

Just tried uninstalling and reinstalling Infinity…same issue.

Devs are working toward a fix no ETA at the moment.

@frank ?

@STN Yeah

Same problem here … Same specs but I have GTX 1080Ti 11GB
Did you fix it somehow? :slight_smile: