Free $5 Paypal @ Paypal

Quick and Easy

!. Step One Go To This Link https://www.paypal-activate.com/clac/eml-na-dt

2 .Follow the steps to get $5 Coupon, Coupon will come after a week (Be sure to choose the correct offer in the last step.)

This PayPal coupon is non-transferable and valid for a single purchase from select merchants who accept coupons from PayPal. Coupon expires September 30th, 2014.

this works?

just registered, thanks!

Doesnt hurt to try. We will all kno within the next week. You dont have to sign in or anything just give them your email to your paypal. Quick and easy. This is going to be badly abused lol

Its making me checkout something, will I get charged? On a tablet BTW :stuck_out_tongue:

Pretty hard to abuse I’d imagine.

well that was quick and easy

no its just part of the tutorial.

Nice! Good post.

EDIT: Got it to work, I think it’s legit so hopefully they will give the $5 x) Thanks for posting this!

Also please add this to your post…
*This PayPal coupon is non-transferable and valid for a single purchase from select merchants who accept coupons from PayPal. Coupon expires September 30th, 2014.

Seems legit. All went smooth for me. Thanks for the hookup Metalwise4u!

Nice. Just did it, thanks man!

Will you be able to make multiple paypal accounts and repeat the process?

Its possible but the credit is non transferable. So your going to have to be buying items that are $5 or less on each account

It just made me run through an example of buying a Robot because I am most likely to buy technology items.

What?

Got this when I clicked on your link…

That doesn’t even make sense unless it had a background file download. It isn’t a phishing website because you don’t load in credentials. This website is also a stem from the actual Paypal website as shown in Chrome identifying it as safe.

It is an issue on your end.

Definitely something on your end mate

I did the same one. Its just a tutorial from my guess lol.

It’s a tutorial to show you how to buy items by paying with PayPal and how easy it is, so people will do it more often and in result, make the PayPal company/corporation (whichever it is) more money

Sorry, not hijacking the thread…
Congrats on the 400 Thanks xKiLLa Cam
You better have another one!
:thumbsup:

Thanks bae