[Free] Alan Wake's American Nightmare. Expires 24th October

Alan Wake’s American Nightmare is free until the 24th October.

Genre: Action, Adventure, Horror

Link: Click Here

Enjoy. :bird:

2 Likes

Alan Wake games are great. I like the original one a bit more than American Nightmare, but they’re both great. I’ve only played them on 360 and will now have to try it out on PC.

Thanks for the share!

1 Like

Ya it was and is awesome game just played this like 2 weeks ago after mrantifun posted his trainer !

1 Like

You are most welcome indeed. :slight_smile:

How was it? I’ve “bought” the freebie but haven’t tried it out yet.

1 Like

Have you played the first one? It’s pretty much just a continuation of it with some updates etc… Do you like Resident Evil games, horror or spooky games? If you said yes to any of those you’d probably enjoy it. I highly recommend playing the first Alan Wake first though, but hey, if you don’t feel like buying it than just start on American Nightmare. I think they’re brilliant games and not many games can really get my attention like these did.

This mini series of live action film came out after the first one. I don’t think it would really spoil the games for you so maybe give it a watch. It might just get you pumped enough to buy the original and then play through both back to back. The DLC is really good too.

1 Like

I haven’t, no, but I’ve always been meaning to. But yes, spoopy stuff is right up my street (literally too, you do not want to be in that alleyway after dark…).

I’m very likely to play the first one before the second. Because people who play game series or watch films out of order so they’re missing out on crucial parts of the storyline do kind of bother me, (yeah, I’m one of those people). :laughing:

I do remember seeing that short film before, but enjoyed watching it again, thank you. Still leaves me with more questions than answers, which I’ll probably figure when I get around to the game.

Thank you. :smile: