[Free Game] [Expires 25th February] Rage 2

Hello gamers!

A game called Rage 2 is free to keep. As long as you claim a copy before the 25th February.

Game Description:

An asteroid has annihilated 80% of the earth’s population, and humanity’s numbers are dwindling.
Ruthless and bloodthirsty gangs roam the open roads and the tyrannical Authority seek to rule with an iron fist. As Walker, the last Ranger of the wasteland and a threat to their power, you have been robbed of your home and left for dead. Now you’ll have to rage for justice and freedom. With ludicrous vehicle combat, super-powered first-person mayhem, and an open world full of emergent madness, you will tear across an unforgiving wasteland battling sadistic gangs to find the tools and tech needed to crush the oppressive rule of The Authority once and for all.

Link to get the game free:
https://www.epicgames.com/store/en-US/product/rage-2/home

Enjoy! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Nice score! I’ve played through this multiple times on PS4 but glad to score it for PC!

To those who didn’t purchase this, it’s a great game in my honest opinion. I’ll still always wish it were more like the original Rage but it’s still worth checking out for free.

2 Likes

how old is this game? i’m interested

Google is your friend.

1 Like

thanks!

How to get a Rage 2 trainer for Epic Games

There have been people asking all over the community here in the forum and on Discord how they can go about getting a trainer for Rage 2 made. This is explained below.

First things first
WeMod automatically adds games to the WeMod library when it detects that enough WeModders have the game on their computers.
So download the free game onto your computer.

Getting the trainer in the development queue
When the Epic Games version of this game is listed in the WeMod library, simply add it to your favourites/follow the game via the WeMod desktop app. This helps WeMod to determine how many people are interested in the trainer and determines its position in the development queue.

Boosting
Additionally, Pro members can boost the position of the trainer in the queue to bump it up a little higher, so that it gets developed quicker.

This link explains in better detail how the queue system works: Game Queue - WeMod Support.