[Free Game] [Expires 31st March] Chenso Club

Hello gamers!

A developer is giving one of their games away for free through a Steam Key.

The deal expires 31st march at 22:59 UTC, or when all keys are claimed.

The alien invaders are everywhere, attacking everything and everyone! And when they die, the life-force they leave behind is an ultra-incredible energy source! Is there any hope?

Meet the Chenso Club: a growing group of fighters here to save the world. They’re using the aliens’ life-force to power up and beat them at their own game. Don’t let their adorable nature fool you - they will happily and brutally obliterate any threat that gets in their way.

Get this game free:

1. Go here: https://www.fanatical.com/en/game/chenso-club.

2. Tick the “Subscribe to newsletter” box. Click “Add To Cart”.

3. Go to your cart. Click “Proceed to checkout” and finalise the “transaction”.

4. Go to your Steam account and redeem the key.

You can always unsubscribe from the newsletter afterwards by clicking the tiny “unsubscribe” link at the bottom of the email.

If you are from any of these countries, use a VPN because they are blocked from getting the game free from the website by the developer:

Click to see the list
  • Argentina
  • Bangladesh
  • Brazil
  • Bulgaria
  • China
  • Hong Kong
  • India
  • Kazakhstan
  • North Korea
  • Macedonia
  • Morocco
  • Myanmar
  • Nigeria
  • Pakistan
  • Peru
  • Russia
  • Taiwan
  • Thailand
  • Tunisia
  • Turkey
  • Uruguay
  • Vietnam.

Checkout, for some reason, isn’t working for me. It just drops a “Page not found” error upon pressing the Proceed to Checkout button. I’m from Romania, so that shouldn’t, in theory, be a problem. Anybody encounter this and/or have a solution, or is it just that I also need a VPN?

Try with a VPN.

Opera Browser has a free VPN built into it.

No need to subscribe to an actual VPN company/service unless you plan on using a VPN regularly.