Watch Dogs 2 will be given away for free by Uplay on the 12th July to those who watch Ubisoft’s streaming event, called “Ubisoft Forward”.
If you want a free copy of this game, make sure you read this post carefully.
Getting Watch Dogs 2 for free
Ubisoft is hosting their own version of the E3 conference, which was cancelled this year due to coronavirus.
1) What do I need to do?
- Watch the main stream of Ubisoft’s stream event while logged into your Uplay account.
- There will be a pre-stream first, and then the main stream will begin after,
- You do not have to watch the pre-stream to get Watch Dogs 2 for free, though there may be additional prizes if you do (this is not officially confirmed). However, you will need to watch the main stream.
- Pre-Stream: 20:00 CEST / 19:00 BST / 14:00 EDT / 11:00 PDT
- Main Stream: 21:00 CEST / 20:00 BST / 15:00 EDT / 12:00 PDT
Use a timezone converter to find this time in your own timezone: https://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/converter.html
- Here: https://www.ubisoft.com/en-us/forward
- This page will go live just before the pre-stream starts.
- The page also has some more information about the event for you.
- Make sure you visit it as early as possible and log into your Uplay account (or register one). The later you leave it to log in the higher the likelihood that you’ll experience load errors or slow loading due to high traffic.
Here’s the official trailer for the event:
- You must be logged into your Uplay account during watching the main stream to be eligible for a free copy of Watch Dogs 2.
- Try to log into your Uplay account at least 30 to 15 minutes before the pre-stream starts, in order to avoid possible issues with logging in later due to high traffic.
See you at the stream.