[Free Games] [Expired] Nine Free Playstation Games [UPDATE - Subnautica free upgrade, 14th May]

UPDATE! - 20th April
It looks like Sony ended this giveaway 3 days early!
Never mind, see this thread: [Free Game] [Expires 15th May] Horizon Zero Dawn Complete Edition

Hey gamers!

As part of their Stay At Home campaign against coronavirus, Sony are giving nine free games away. Yes you read that correctly. Nine.

You can add these to your library even if you do not currently own a Playstation console - just in case you do in the future.

Campaign ends on the 23rd April.
Games are free to keep forever as long as they are claimed before this date.

The free games are:

• Astrobot
  • Subnautica (<— This game is epically awesome!)
  • Abzu
  • Enter the Gungeon
  • Moss
  • Paper Beast
  • Rez Infinite
  • The Witness
  • Thumper

Note: These games are listed as being for the Playstation 4 console. However, I believe they should also work on the Playstation 5 console as long as it is updated to the latest version.

Enjoy. :slight_smile:

6 Likes

A bumpy reminder that these are still possible to get free forever! :smiley:

1 Like

Nice one buddy! I don’t know how I missed all of these but I just added all to my account. I may only play or like a few but still awesome scores for nada!

1 Like

UPDATE

If you own Subnautica on PS4, you can also claim the PS5 version for free.

Link: https://store.playstation.com/en-gb/product/EP5426-PPSA02453_00-5534558887319441

Log in to your PSN account. If you are eligible to get the PS5 version for free then the price will be replaced for an orange “Add To Library” button.
If you do not already own the PS4 version of the game (ie, because you didn’t grab a free copy when I posted this thread), you are not eligible to get the PS5 version free.

1 Like