Free Gold weekend on Xbox Live starts today

[/img]This weekend only, Xbox Live is free for Xbox 360 owners.

This means Silver members can play online from October 10-12 and enjoy various online portions of their favorite games with friends.

On top of this, there are a free-to-play online games available which require XBL Gold to access, such as Warface and World of Tanks.

Silver members will be able to play these as well, obviously.

Source: TheTechGame.com

Not only warface and WoT, Destiny require gold too.

The article says “free-to-play” though

I play destiny with a silver account and i can’t play Matchmaking.:stuck_out_tongue:

I understand you can do that, but free-to-play means that the game is free and that you don’t have to pay for any aspect of it unless you want extensions and stuff like that

Can you download ‘Games with gold’ with this ‘offer’ ?

no you can’t, your subscription doesn’t change, you’re still silver member with Gold privileges

Good job i have got gold then

entra no face e digita doritos la tem xbox live gold de graça

This is an english posting forum. Please speak english.

LOL

i speak spanish and i know some basic english, therefore i did not talk much while playing Destiny, but i understand well.&_&

I know you understood and whatnot which is all fine and dandy, but when you are posting something on the forums, you need to post it in english so we can understand what you are saying.

is not problem for me, just saying. all this time in this forum i still posting in english.