Free: Soma (GOG) [EXPIRED]

Soma (GOG)

Enter the world of SOMA and face horrors buried deep beneath the ocean waves. Delve through locked terminals and secret documents to uncover the truth behind the chaos. Seek out the last remaining inhabitants and take part in the events that will ultimately shape the fate of the station. But be careful, danger lurks in every corner: corrupted humans, twisted creatures, insane robots, and even an inscrutable omnipresent A.I.

You will need to figure out how to deal with each one of them. Just remember there’s no fighting back, either you outsmart your enemies or you get ready to run.

• From the creators of the cult classic Amnesia the Dark Descent.
  • Spine-chilling horror that raises questions about identity, consciousness and existence itself.
  • Mixes stealth, exploration and puzzles into a coherent narrative experience.
1 Like

i like free games but i don`t like scary ones cause i am a coward

1 Like

After completing Outlast 1 at least one time you won’t be scared anymore in your life

1 Like

Now i am even more scared

Fear is just a figment of your imagination. The only thing you have to fear is fear itself.

Fear is Forgetting everything about reality.

LOL :joy:

2 Likes

So are you fearing your fear of snakes

No, i am bullshiting. Because I have nothing good to say

1 Like

You of all people. Afraid to shut off the light stn !!! Lol

2 Likes

STN’s greatest fear is a game being patched on the day of a Trainer update… #NMS

1 Like

Hahaha. Like you have no idea :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Lol