App Horizon

Frostpunk Cheats and Trainer for Steam

@STN Hi STN. I think i made a ‘’ boo boo’’. I have version guard on. but Steam did update Frostpunk. so now the instand research doens’t work anymore. Do you know what i did wrong? Thanks in advance.

if you have version guard on for the game then you should have the option to pick the earlier version of frostpunk in wemod. If you didn’t activate it for Frostpunk there’s nothing you can do

Thank you very much! I found the ‘‘right’’ version. However it makes Frostpunk crash as soon as i use the mode. Wemod says that it can’t find the game.

@STN, I’m brand new to the community and don’t know what I’m doing, so I hope I’m not stepping out of line, but I just discovered Frostpunk. Been enjoying it for a few weeks, but I didn’t know anything about WeMod until right after my Frostpunk updated Dec 4. So I haven’t been able to use Version Guard like suggested. Any idea on when an update will drop for the Frostpunk trainer? (I made sure to vote for it three times, as many tokens as I could afford).

Thanks for all you do!

Cmon guys vote for this to be updated

Yes yes yes! Vote for this awesome trainer!!!