Frostpunk Cheats and Trainer for Steam

you are god damn right :smiley:

what about the unlimited storage mod?is anyone going to make a other one?just asking

1 Like

ah I see, that was possible in the other trainer from STN that is not working anymore :slight_smile:

btw: you can edit it with cheat engine :wink: just build one resource depot and play with changing type of resource in it, but address changes every new game I think

The Frostpunk cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

1 Like

Is it possible to add a Zoom increase? This one simple thing would make the game so much more incredible and immersive!

Sounds like something that would require a game modification to change how the game looks or behaves, rather than a cheat trainer.

All a cheat trainer does is it alters a few memory values in your PC’s RAM. It doesn’t alter the actual game nor change any of the game’s files. Your suggestion sounds like it might require the game files to be altered, which you’ll need a modification for.

1 Like

Makes sense, I wasn’t sure whether that was some kind of value that we could get access to. Hopefully someone is able to figure out a mod like this, it’s a shame the developers don’t let us zoom further in on the action.

soo no unlimited storage mod?wow,

thx MrAntifun, it works like a charm

Hi Luke
zoom in/out one more step is possible only with photo mode (in esc menu)
you can take a closer look at things but unfortunately the game is paused during that

Anyone else having issues playing through The Last Autumn using the trainer?

I noticed when playing through with trainer (vs without trainer) that 1) workplace safety levels are not visible for each building which causes issues and 2) after I get the prompt to choose workers vs. engineers for the book of laws, clicking back into the book of laws after this only ever shows me the “administration” tree.

1 Like

Yep I can second that - on my first run I did not use the trainer and was fine. On my second run I used the supposedly “compatible” trainer and it broke the game. Like you said 1. Clicking on generator construction facilities no longer displays safety levels, 2. Was not able to access the secondary law trees, and 3. I am pretty sure fast construction is not working either - at least not on the generator. A shame cuz I spent hours trying to figure this out until I saw you had the same problem and figured it was the mod causing issues.

I even quit the mod, reloaded an early save before choosing the secondary law tree and it still would not work. I am guessing as long as you use the trainer even once during the Last Autumn scenario it breaks the game.

1 Like

Generally speaking, DLC’s most of the time require a separate trainer due to the changes to the game.

Any hopes for Xbox/Windows Store support?

If it gets enuf votes then probably yes

The Frostpunk cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Instant Book of laws Cooldown cheat added

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

1 Like

Lovely, thank you. Very good job. Thanks so much for staying on top of things Mr. Fun.

2 Likes

Is it possible to add a cheat for more Logistics points in the Last Autumn mission?

does anyone notice that laber book of law does not work or its bug or something.

It’s game related bug, if you too good with building generator the game goes crazy.

Trainer makes game unstable (crash after 10/15 minutes) Instant book of laws must be enabled and disabled after second or game freaks out and loops audio that notify when u can use Book. Missing options like max hope or no discontent hurts if you want to play on higher difficulty.