Frostpunk Cheats and Trainer for Steam

yea instant research is perm’ on.

this too

Not sure how or why, but the trainer appears to be currupting the in game audio. The audio is fine if I dont use the trainer. But if I launch from Wemod or start Wemod while the game is running the audio goes crazy.

Anyone else get this?

Hey guys

Do you have a problem with the dlc “last autumn” too? Cheats work but later you cant choose the perks from the speciality of engineers and workers. Sorry for my poor english, I hope you understand what I wanna say

Yeah, I had this issue too. I dont think its a trainer issue though as there appears to be a number of threads about it on Steam. Something to do with the order things get done on the scenario.

1 Like

The Frostpunk cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements
2 Likes

Sadly, the permanent research issue still resides, however i can now save and leave the game and load back in and not have it happen. Is it just how the game handles that cheat or some spaghetti is happening?

Can I add the suggestion: population cheats

Especially for On The Edge…I JUST NEED A FEW MORE DUDES…

There’s a bug on the Last Autumn storyline, where using cheats breaks the laws menu, making it impossible to access the labor laws

1 Like

Heyo! Unfortunately the permanent research issue is still present, and even if i reload the game without WeMod on it’s there. Anyones have this problem? Or is it just me?

Hi! All the cheats work very well, but there is one suggestion i have that i think would be a very useful addition. Could there be a super collector cheat, as in the NPC’s collect recourses almost instantly? It’d be very useful to quickly clear our space to build ur city. Please think about it!

1 Like

bonjours a tous
après avoir fait des test en jeu de la mise a jour récente de Steam je peut dire que les modes fonctionne super bien impeccable vous faite du super travail merci

I am playing on endless and anything to do with resources is not working for me. unlimited as well as selecting an amount. I click to use it and it doesn’t work (it goes to turn on and shoots back off) Hot keys are doing the same thing (the codes between no generator stress and instant book of laws are working though)

are any of the mods currently working for frostpunk?

Hello, I hope you can update the language, as a Chinese user, there are still some options when using this modifier is in English.THX

is it still a problem?

Hey guys

Do you have a problem with the dlc “last autumn” too? Cheats work but later you cant choose the perks from the speciality of engineers and workers. Sorry for my poor english, I hope you understand what I wanna say (I made a similar comment months ago and I wanted to ask if this problem is still relevant)

same here