Frozenheim Cheats and Trainer for Steam

The cheats worked fine for me until last nights patch (July 9th 22) update. Now non of them works anymore. A trainer update would be highly appreciated…thanks a lot.

In campaign mode not working even if I have homestead/town hall. Numbers are changing in WeMod but nothing happens in game. In my example in was theird mission of “green” campaign

Not currently working. Is there an update?

mod been left alone for a long time, needs an update, tried every way to get it to work, but nothing

The Frozenheim cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

it does not work

1 Like

I’ve been testing this mod since the new update. It does not work as it is now with the current game update and current Wemod update from December. Would be fantastic to get a new update so we can continue to use the mod.

Thank you

1 Like

Still not fixed.

The Frozenheim cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements
  • Set Game Speed cheat added

hey fling if you can could you add a unlimited health mod there’s a mission on the campaign I can’t get past an its at a point where I’m unable use the resource mods

Edit workers is the only one that currently works for me.

Confirming this. All cheats worked for me in the Tutorial as well as the first mission, but now only the Worker cheat works. Tried a few work arounds with no resolution.

Small update on May 23rd. Maybe broke the cheats.

Has anyone else had any luck?

1 Like

Update: ALL Cheats work as soon as you get an OUTPOST built. Jarl’s Homestead won’t activate anything outside of Worker cheat. So, rush an Outpost I suppose until an update comes.

2 Likes

is this still the case?

As I got it a few weeks ago and it worked fine all the way till chapter 3 in the first area. Now nothing is working

still not working

stops working on chapter 3 of campaign even with a homestead

i just tested this and it does NOT work

any chance someone picks it up?

1 Like

so ive tried to use the cheat in campaign chapter 3 the edit workers works fine but the resources dont restarted it but same thing

1 Like