FTL Faster Than Light Cheats and Trainer for Steam

When you get round to updating this trainer can you add no pursuit this will make better exploring sector.
Thanks.

i hope this gets updated soon i really love FTL but you can tell that these people work hard to keep everything up to date while still pushing out new games

Everything is broken!!! :wink:

thats the thing how is this a not popular trainer when it is the most popular yes its not high in the newer games but still this is a classical game that is good and your trainer is the key to this game so please don’t see this as a low priority game

The trainer isn’t working at all D:

because the trainer is 2 updates behind because the owner of the trainer sees this trainer as less popular so its not “high” on there priority list so don’t expect it to work for a long time

I agree with everything you said but one thing.
He doesn’t “see” it as less popular. It IS less popular and has no Pro member backing it hence it’s low on the list

1 Like

so does that mean just because we all have to spend a certain amount of our money granted there are people who can do so but people like me that don’t have over £500 to spend willy nilly plus being a student does not help in the matter. but if i did have the money i would happily be a pro and back this trainer up but please yes it does not have a pro at the moment may take time while so far this trainer really needs the update and if it does get the updates like i said it may bring a pro to ensure that this trainer is backed up. but one day when i get a better job meaning i can spend the cash i would be that pro to back this trainer up as its a great trainer and you can see in all the comments of people wanting to know any news on whats going on and the people saying things are not working still shows people would if they could would back this trainer up. also the longer its left alone then the chance of a pro coming along to help gets slimmer every day.
(sorry this is a long paragraph response but just to get my point across without causing any loos ends to come across wrong if you get what i mean)

1 Like

How did you come up with 500ÂŁ?

He sucks at maths?

1 Like

1 i was tired after a long day of collage, 2 at collage my course im looking at numbers of money constantly and 3 from some jobs such as mine on a monthly pay the rough amount that is on average is £500 so i don’t suck at maths just can sometimes use my knowledge at the wrong time but just to add im a pro now and want to back this trainer up

@angelofdeathpony. " College "! Your taking the wrong course lol

I wanted to know if anyone else was having a problem where it wouldn’t load cheats like Unlimited Hull Health and Unlimited Scraps and if so how to fix it

you know different countries spell things differently like for example colour we add a u while america and a few other places don’t same goes for collage so don’t be a grammar Nazi on me

1 Like

this trainer is not up to date to the version that FTL is currently at

Thanks

Collage is still not a university, but a collection of pictures. Nowhere in the world have I seen collage used to refer to anything but art.

1 Like

my industry is hospitality. collage is not just art but construction, hospitality, and game design also other design aspects but only 1% i am impressed you got is the art but still just to say read where i am from as that will tell you where in the world where collage is not just for art if you want to know more i can give you the very website of my collage. also to add on to that the course im doing which is training me to be a manager and giving me a diploma as its a Higher National Diploma which is equivalent to level 1 of university. i know this from doing three sodding years at collage working from the bottom NC up to what im doing right now HND.

You making friends i see :slight_smile: Good job

1 Like

No where in the world is college spelled collage
" collage " sticking various materials such as photos or paper to form some kind of picture
" college " an educational institution.