FTL Faster Than Light Cheats and Trainer for Steam

This is the official discussion topic of the FTL Faster Than Light Trainer and Cheats in the WeMod app. Please post any suggestions, bug reports, or praise that you may have for the cheats in here!

Download:

Download the trainer and find it in the WeMod app.

Trainer Options and Cheats:

1. Unlimited Fuel
2. Unlimited Hull Health
3. Unlimited Missiles
4. Unlimited Drive Charge
5. Unlimited Scraps
6. Instant Shield Charge
7. Unlimited Energy
8. Max Oxygen
9. Crew Full Health
10. Max Skills

Screenshot:

Supported Game Versions:

We strive to keep our trainers up to date with the latest game versions. WeMod automatically detects which version you have installed and activates the mods accordingly. So there’s no need to worry about which version of the game you have!

Updates and Changes:

• 10/21/2016
    Started development

• 03/16/2017
    Released trainer with 17 cheats

• 06/01/2017
    Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

• 04/07/2018
    Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

• 05/17/2019
    Unlimited Energy cheat added
    Max Skills cheat added

Like what you see?

Check out all of the games WeMod supports here.

4 Likes

damn gotta test this out

1 Like

Good stuff, @STN works great, was wondering if it is possible to make it so there is nothing chasing you also maybe a way to bypass the limits so i can have more powerful weapons then the weapons section has power for

1 Like

The game is really bland, i just made a cheat out of everything i saw on screen and not had to play the game much. Would rather work on other games, sorry :frowning:

Oh, this makes it overly easy anyways

it says that the game could not be started or it is taking too long to install

@vanko5224 Please read this

When I press play on Infinity he starts up my game, but after I get into the main menu he crashes. Any fix for this? I already checked the guidelines but nothing helped.

@frank

It works great, but the cheat for infinite drone parts doesn’t always work, and when it does work, the value isn’t permanent, it goes down/up like without the cheat.

When i start this up in game it makes my mouse icon dissapear or fly across the screen randomly

Does that happen without Infinity?

I dont know how to use it outwith infinity

What do you mean?

i use infinity to play with the trainer. he said " does that happen without infinity"

and when i use it in game, the mouse icon flickers, dissapears and randomly moves about the screen.

Oh. Well start the game first then attach infinity?. It seems like a game issue rather than infinity’s.

Ah ok, thanks for replying ill see what happens with it.

I’ve been using this trainer for a while, but when I updated to the beta version that patches the mouse problem @UnderwaterZebra mentioned I noticed that the hull health, fuel, drive charge, shield charge, drone parts, and scraps hacks do not function. I first noticed this with the drone parts, then tested all the other hacks and only these 6 seem to be not working correctly.

Thanks for any updates or possible fixes!

Edit: This is beta patch 1.6.2

Recent update: the max oxygen and crew full health do not function either.

STN won’t update the trainer for a beta patch.