FTL Faster Than Light Cheats and Trainer for Steam

damn gotta test this out

1 Like

Good stuff, @STN works great, was wondering if it is possible to make it so there is nothing chasing you also maybe a way to bypass the limits so i can have more powerful weapons then the weapons section has power for

1 Like

The game is really bland, i just made a cheat out of everything i saw on screen and not had to play the game much. Would rather work on other games, sorry :frowning:

Oh, this makes it overly easy anyways

it says that the game could not be started or it is taking too long to install

@vanko5224 Please read this

When I press play on Infinity he starts up my game, but after I get into the main menu he crashes. Any fix for this? I already checked the guidelines but nothing helped.

@frank

It works great, but the cheat for infinite drone parts doesn’t always work, and when it does work, the value isn’t permanent, it goes down/up like without the cheat.

When i start this up in game it makes my mouse icon dissapear or fly across the screen randomly

Does that happen without Infinity?

I dont know how to use it outwith infinity

What do you mean?

i use infinity to play with the trainer. he said " does that happen without infinity"

and when i use it in game, the mouse icon flickers, dissapears and randomly moves about the screen.

Oh. Well start the game first then attach infinity?. It seems like a game issue rather than infinity’s.

Ah ok, thanks for replying ill see what happens with it.

I’ve been using this trainer for a while, but when I updated to the beta version that patches the mouse problem @UnderwaterZebra mentioned I noticed that the hull health, fuel, drive charge, shield charge, drone parts, and scraps hacks do not function. I first noticed this with the drone parts, then tested all the other hacks and only these 6 seem to be not working correctly.

Thanks for any updates or possible fixes!

Edit: This is beta patch 1.6.2

Recent update: the max oxygen and crew full health do not function either.

STN won’t update the trainer for a beta patch.

The official patch v. 1.6.3 is out and the bug is still present.