FTL Faster Than Light Cheats and Trainer for Steam

The official patch v. 1.6.3 is out and the bug is still present.

Welp I donā€™t understand why that game got an update. But youā€™re right that it got updated.

So which cheats arenā€™t working?. Have you also read trainer notes?

None of the cheats work.

Unlimited Missiles, Increase Max Energy, Max Usable Energy and all crew state can be toggled on but do nothing in-game. The rest of the cheats canā€™t be turned on.

@Tynth has described what I am experiencing as well.

The game got an update because the most recent windows 10 update caused the mouse to vanish randomly when in full screen mode

If you are inclined to do so, you can use Cheat Engine to create a trainer. Itā€™s not nearly as convenient but itā€™s better than noting. Here is an ā€œokā€ tutorial.

No, Donā€™t hijack my trainer yet (Hasnā€™t been a week yet since the update) as i havenā€™t given up on it.

Any progress yet? I just tried them today and still nothing working. Thanks :slight_smile:

i agree any news as playing the game normal suuuuuuucks

@STN save us

1 Like

Any updates yet?

Help! We need an update soon.

1 Like

seriously no updates this is a very good game just we need this ā€œaidā€ badly

1 Like

The game version is currently 1.6.6 and this is trainer is very outdated, could use a updated one please :frowning:

Personally, the mods do not work, when I press on during my part, they go back on off, it is annoying to be able to explore the game without having to think ā€¦

Its been 10 days and no news or updatesā€¦ where are you and are you doing something to get this trainer working?

Heā€™s working on other things.

Itā€™s in my list but itā€™s very low priority because the trainer isnā€™t popular.

Iā€™m thankful you said something. I know its not too high on your list. I just hope you get to doing this trainer soon.
Thanks STN.

1 Like