Galactic Civilizations III Cheats and Trainer for Steam

This needs an update. The following features don’t work:

• Fast Research
  • Fast Construction
  • Unlimited Movement doesn’t work consistently with Crusade DLC

After the update to the game this morning, nothing works anymore for me.

The Galactic Civilizations III cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

1 Like

For some reason it is not working with current version of game

Looks like wemod can’t open the game as it says I am using a 32 bit version, though i am using the current steam version. Please fix thanks STiNGERR, can’t wait to try it out!

Welcome to the community @ClassicalAcorn753.

See here: 32 bit and 64 bit.

Dont work Godmode :frowning:

so this is unrelated to the Steam version but will there be a release for the Epic version ?? it would be nice if that happened

Games are added to the WeMod library automatically by the system if it detects enough WeModders have the game on their PCs. Then you will be able to vote for this trainer to be made.

Saying that there is a slight chance the Steam trainer might work somewhat on the Epic version of the game. Just replace the .exe by pressing the down arrow next to the trainer’s Play button. No guarantees, though.

good to know, so hopefully with Epic pushing it out for free this week more people will jump on it for the trainer

The Trainer does not work with the Epic Games version, technically it should work, but if i simply switch to the version from Epic i get a error message about a wrong working directory (and then i see the path to WeMod) and then the game crashes. I have no clue how i can start the game with the play button in WeMod if the game obviously wants to be started either through the link that the launcher created or through the launcher itself. Is it possible to start the game and then just activate the trainer?

1 Like

Yepp. Can start the game first then when you are in game alt tab out press play after , click back to game

Ok, the trainer works just fine with the version from Epic Games Store. No problem at all :grin:

1 Like

New version released (v4.1), Unlimited Movement and Fast Production are borked!

1 Like

I am kinda missing a version of the trainer for epicgames

1 Like

The Galactic Civilizations III cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

Hi I am new to WeMod just tried your mod for GalCiv 3 but it states that it has only been made for 32bit and wont work for 64bit which is a strange thing as there is no 32bit and has never been can you please let me know if you are looking into this…are you also looking into a mod for Gal Civ 4 on the Epic Games site fingers crossed… :wink:

Great trainer! Just 2 new glitches:
FAST construction doesn’t work and admin capacity keeps defaulting to zero and cant construct…
Best of luck!

Yep fast construction no longer works especially in WIC expansion

I’d like to report an issue where the Unlimited Health cheat for some reason causes ships to spawn in with 0 moves and range, making them useless. If this could be remedied, it would be much appreciated :slight_smile:

1 Like