Galactic Civilizations III Cheats and Trainer for Steam

anyone there ???

Vcorrigan the Trainer is not dead. just the developer is not replaying to messages about this game anymore.

ya. he wont fix the cheats so that they are usable, not activated but not working.

hopefully asking for the trainer to be updated might work, although i know im being hopefull right now considering the other comments, well, for me, the trainer does not work, after executing some of the pragmatic point thigny, it did nothing, i even looked for if it would update after the turn ended, but that was not the case, also, if you can add something to it, i would like to throw in the citizens that popped up in the intrigue expansion to it.

can we get some more votes going for this trainer to be updateā€¦ please and thank you

The Galactic Civilizations III cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Add 5K Credits cheat added
  • Add 5 Food cheat added
  • Add 5 Administration Capacity cheat added
  • Add Benevolent Points cheat added
  • Add Pragmatic Points cheat added
  • Add Malevolent Points cheat added

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

Changes:

• Add 5 Elerium cheat added
  • Add 5 Durantium cheat added
  • Add 5 Antimatter cheat added
  • Add 5 Promethion cheat added
  • Add 5 Thulium cheat added
  • Add 5 Arnor Spice cheat added
  • Add 5 Epimetheus Pollen cheat added
  • Add 5 Helios Ore cheat added
  • Add 5 Thulium Catalyst cheat added
  • Add 5 Techapod Hive cheat added
  • Add 5 Artocarpus Viriles cheat added
  • Add 5 Monsatium Deposit cheat added
  • Add 5 Crystallized Elerium cheat added
  • Add 5 Xanthium Deposit cheat added
  • Add 5 Aurorus Arboretum cheat added
  • Add 5 Prometheus Stone cheat added
  • Add 5 Hyper Silicates cheat added
  • Add 5 Precursor Nanites cheat added
  • Add 5 Harmony Crystals cheat added
  • Add 5 Snuggler Colony cheat added

1 Like

Geez o man stingerr thatā€™s a whole hella of a lot of cheats in there wow great work thanks !

2 Likes

the unlimited health and fast research not work

Hello! I running the game at steam aswell however the WeMod complains that the game is 32/bit even due it is 64 bit probably due the launcher starts first so it compains, anyway to solve this?

Ya instead of having wemod complain. Try and start the game first then after your in game back and then click play in wemod after.

1 Like

Now I am new to the community here, but I will say this about the trainer for the game. It works easily in terms of loading the game once you have the .Exe set for it or load the game and have the map already displayed and at the screen for your ships to move and begin construction on your planet and then turn on the cheats and is a great tool to get a somewhat small start of a jump then snowball your way across the map with the right research going. I really like this trainer very much, and it is very well made, so cudos to the person who designed it and made it.
As of right now, from what I have tried doing in different modes such as windowed, full screen, etc, etc. I have all 15 (16 if you count the music soundtrack) DLC mods from the makers of the game, and this is what I am having trouble with.

In all modes I have tried, listed below is what is and is not working.
What does works -
Adding resources such as cash, benevolent, pragmatic, malevolent points, and the basic gathering resources work such as Elerium through Snuggler colony gathering.
what doesnā€™t work - the food (only temporary until you build something like a city requiring it and then it goes back to what it was before the added cheat food, the unlimited health, movement, research, and construction.
All this is as of 9/1/2019 at 4:08pm EST.
I have tried all kinds of things to see if I could get those items listed that didnā€™t work on different mods against AI but nothing seemed to work. I even found a cheat civ race on the workshop on steam.
I hope this helps to figure out what may be the issues with the parts not working to get them working again. If the designer of the trainer would like to find out any other information just let me know and i will try to help figure out the issue of why those parts not working is not.

1 Like

It looks like there has been a couple game updates since last trainer update
The trainer most likely needs another update too.
Fastest and easiest way is to vote for an update in the app.

1 Like

Well Iā€™m already votingā€¦ We need much much more votes!

Thatā€™s an understatementā€¦

1 Like

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

4 Likes

thanks

no job Fast Research

1 Like

Hi, Fast Research and Construction dont work.
Add food reset everytime after building some on planets.

1 Like

This needs an update. The following features donā€™t work:

• Fast Research
  • Fast Construction
  • Unlimited Movement doesnā€™t work consistently with Crusade DLC