Game crash total war warhammer (steam)

The trainer is in need of an update, as you can see from posts in the official thread for the trainer here: https://community.wemod.com/t/total-war-warhammer-cheats-and-trainer-for-steam/. The current trainer was made by someone who no longer works for WeMod, so it is very likely to be out of date.

Here is how to request an update for trainers: https://support.wemod.com/article/43-how-do-i-request-an-update-for-games

the button to request the update vote is not available and no vote is in progress to update the trainer

there is a version of mister antifun could he look to update his trainer on total war warhammer

The game was updated on the 22nd Jan, it seems (according to this link -click). So MAF’s trainer is also likely in need of an update.
Maybe the awesome @Instinct can add a request update button for the trainer? :slight_smile:

thanks :star_struck: :star_struck: :star_struck: :star_struck:

1 Like

Most welcome. Hopefully it gets resolved soon. :slight_smile:

There’s some extra stuff going on currently but if we find it not working we’ll get it updated :slightly_smiling_face:

so how long will i wait to be able to play my game with a working trainer?

and why are you making a voting system? Because as your software being paid you are normally obliged to keep everything up to date to keep an absolute after sales service right?

I’m not putting it up for a vote, it needs to be tested. Generally though, it’s done to gauge which games are the most popular or which ones people want done the most. :slightly_smiling_face:

I tested it and when I activate god mode or fast recruitment etc … It makes the game crash

and I have the same problem with total war rome 2 I download a crack version of the game in fitgirl repack and the version is in 2.4 here is the link for more info REMOVED PIRACY LINK

and similar when I activate the trainer the crash game

We dont support cracked games on here , trainers usually wont work for them sometimes mite get lucky and some options may work. But we make trainers for the store bought games

I paid a month subscription and the problem is that I have to wait for you to repair the trainer to be able to enjoy my game pay on steam with the trainer so I lose days @Instinct @Ravenfyre @ptondo

The trainer is working correctly. Any crashes you are experiencing are a result of using a cracked game.

1 Like

I’m not staff. Just a regular gamer who helps out in his spare time. :slight_smile:
But, if I may offer a perspective as a fellow gamer, crashes are usually the result of either:

• Incompatible software. For example if you’re using a cracked game then it is incompatible with most trainers. The reason being because cracked games are no longer the original base game because they have been messed around with too much by the crackers.

• Hardware limitations. When your PC lacks the required minimum specs to run a game it causes a certain degree of problems to that PC. Your computer is designed to kill any task that is causing problems or danger to your PC (such as overheating, etc). So if your PC doesn’t meet the requirements to run both the game and the trainer your computer will kill the game, hence crash to desktop. If a game crashes because you don’t meet the specs then it’s probably for the best, forcing your PC to run something it can’t actually run will just kill your machine.

• Hardware damage. Over time hardware will degrade, because nothing was built to last forever. The average life expectancy of a PC before hardware degradation is expected to begin occurring is 5 years. You can extend this life expectancy by replacing hardware from time to time. For example, faulty RAM will cause your RAM-intensive software, such as games, to crash.

I’m sorry but I believe the staff above are correct. I know it isn’t nice to hear that the issue is likely on your end, but we don’t diagnose that just for fun.

If you’re using a cracked game then we’re not judging you. Some people do struggle to fund their gaming habit, and I know gaming can cost a pretty penny these days. But cracked games come with problems, such as incompatibilities with trainers. Keep an eye on the Deals + Giveaways area of this forum because I occasionally post free games there, some which have trainers readily available here at WeMod. :slight_smile:

Thanks for buying pro, by the way, it helps @MrAntiFun, @REPPiN and @STiNGERR to be able to do what they do. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

here I did not mean bad and finally I find a solution I play a total war warhammer 2 and there the trainer works perfectly because I bought the 1 and the 2 so I can play on the empire card which brought together the card 1 and 2 sorry for the inconvenience and continue to do a good job thanks again :wink: @Chris @Ravenfyre @Instinct @ptondo

1 Like

No problem. We are here to help solve the problems of games not working.
Glad you got it figured out and have fun.
Again no problem @Heldaruss
And also thanks for being a pro member helps out alot too !:+1: