Game crashes

Hey,

I’m playing AC Black Flag on Uplay and everytime that I put the cheats on, my game crashes. Usually seems to happen when there’s a lot informations for my pc gear to calculate such as battleship or very crowded places. However I have a GTX970, 16GRAM and Ryzen 7 3700X so I’m not sure that it comes to my specs.
Does someone knows what’s the issue here ? I also have all my drivers updated + BIOS
Thank you for your help and have a great day :slight_smile:

Hello and welcome to the community. :slight_smile:

Sorry to hear that you’re having issues with this game. I played AC: Black Flag late last year and had no issues myself.

It’s very unlikely that WeMod is the source of the crashes, as trainers do not actually touch the game in any way at all. Trainers work by altering temporary memory addresses in your computer’s RAM.

Try running the game as administrator and under compatibility mode for Windows 7 (Service Pack 1) or Windows 8, as these were the OS versions the game was built for. Windows 10 didn’t exist when the game was released, so it may have a small compatibility issue.

Otherwise, try verifying the game’s files to make sure nothing is missing or corrupted. Here’s how to do that on Uplay: https://support.ubisoft.com/en-gb/faqs/25650/Verifying-Games-In-Uplay-UPC/

Thank you for receiving me ! :smiley:
I’ll try these solutions and will give you a feedback asap !

Keep up the good job there guys :+1:

Hey @Ravenfyre,

I hope you’re doing good, I again want to thank you for your help.
So since yesterday, it looks like that some of my games are crashing for whatever reason (without using Wemod) and I don’t know why. Therefore there is nothing wrong with Wemod I guess.
I’ll go further into my issues and post an update here for people who encounter the same issue.

Have a nice day ! :slight_smile:

RIGHT !

The issue occures because of my GPU. Looks like it starts to be old and not supporting image calculations as good as it was at the beginning.

Thanks a lot (again) !

1 Like

Hello!

I’m glad you managed to find the root of the issue. I hope you can get it resolved quickly, AC: Black Flag is an amazing game that I think you’ll enjoy a lot. :slight_smile: